BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
LoreSM S.
Miami
I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE THIS, BUT I CAN´T, I´M VERY DISSAPOINTED, BECAUSE THIS CONCEALER DISAPPEAR SO FAST, DON´T BUY  IT. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE
Moonchild🌌✨ J.
Breaza
Review for: Medium more...
It’s a nice concealer for dark circles, the coverage looks well and one thing that I noticed when I used this product was that is easy to blend, compared to other jar concealers. I reccomend this to everyone who owns dark circles under their eyes, this is a good product for them.
MIRANDA M.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Light more...
I have very dark bags under my eyes and that is one of my biggest insecurities. I found that this covered them very well and once I set it with a powder I was good to go for the rest of the day. It isn’t too cakey and it has good coverage. I would recommend this to my friends.
Melissa M.
LOVE! I bought this on a whim and I love it so much more than I thought. It really does cover my dark spots under my eyes and doesn’t leave my skin looking thick and cakey. It stays on for hours and doesn’t budge. It’s a great price point for the quality for sure!
Maria M.
Rouen
It covers pretty good, not full coverage but just for refreshing your undereye. This concealer is perfect for rose-tone skin type because it has a very rose undertone. So pay attention when you choose you colour! It's more kind of corrector, not concealer.
Tia H.
Wick, Littlehampton
Review for: Light more...
This would be a great product for more combo/oily skin, I found it just separates and clings to my dry patches! It's a little difficult to blend so I just use this product to sculpt my eyebrows, I probably wouldn't buy again because it's not suited to me
Samantha M.
baie d urfe, QC
Review for: Light more...
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! i am in love with this product! being a student i have dark circles 24/7 but this product really does work to cover them up! i have searched for so long to find a product like this! i am so happy and for the price it truly is a win!
Jasmine R.
Bedfordshire
Review for: Light more...
This product is ok. I personally prefer NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer as its got more coverage. The packaging is similar to nars as it comes in a pot. Easy to apply and blends well, but needs a little more build. Good price and lasts long.
Sophie B.
London , London
This had a nice creamy texture to it and good coverage. It was buildable so I could layer the concealer on if I needed more coverage. The only downside to it is the pot, I’m not a fan of dipping my fingers into it as it doesn’t feel 100% hygienic.
Kate J.
Review for: Light more...
This product is good. I bought it because it isn’t very expensive and I was new to color correcting. The product sits heavy under the eyes and creases. It does work at color correcting but I haven’t kept using it because of the creasing.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.