BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Szonja S.
Review for: Medium more...
How  I said it I really like the NYX products and this concealer is a good choice. It's very easy to apply and I think it does compare to the alternatives.  But it's not the best for undereye...
Alexandra C.
Oshawa, ON
Creamy and super bendable. Corrects my hereditary dark circles and concealer goes on smoothly over it. I can't live without this. But it does contain coconut oil so avoid putting it on any other part of your face if you're sensitive or acne prone. I have acne and my skin hates coconut oil but my undereyes haven't reached to this in any way.
Anjela V.
This is a nice product. It does a nice job at canceling out redness under the eyes and dark circles which is always a plus. It is very pink toned so it can be used for acne scars too which is a bonus. This is for the most part a very nice product although it is fairly small it last a decent amount of time .
ariadna r.
Ciudad de Mexico, Distrito Federal
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Usually I don't use anything for dark circles, but this summer I went for this product and even though a makeup artist helped me choose the one who matched my skin tone, it looked really red and dark, but the coverage was awesome, and I have dark tiny scars on my arms so I used it there and on top of it used a little amount of foundation to match my skin tone and it was completely awesome.
Davina B.
London, AK
I think this is exceptional. I'm a shade 2 and it really cancels out all the blue darkness under my eyes. It's cheap and I think better than the far more expensive Bobbi brown "tinted eye brightener". One great aspect of it is the texture and shape of the pot which is great and makes it very easy to put on with a couple of finger swipes. I'll continue to buy it and would be surprised if there was a better one on the market.
Meizahn H.
Victoria, Ontario
I've been self conscious of my under eye circles for years and years and have tried literally dozens of concealers with no progress, it would just make my circles look grey. This is amazing!! Especially for the price. I finally feel confident. I use it in the shade medium, and let the product warm up on my fingers for better application - I didn't find it applied well with a brush. You do need to set this, otherwise it will crease.
Brianna M.
Sudbury, Ont
I bought this on a whim at a local rexal one time when it was on clearance and I wish picked up a few more. This does a good job at covering up my dark circles under my eyes. I like to apply it with my finger, so far it's been the best way. I have been using it everyday for 5 months now and I'm just starting to hit the bottom.
Sammy T.
Thunder bay, ON
I bought this product after hearing great things about it on YouTube. I was pretty disappointed with it unfortunately. I found it to be drying under my eyes and causes LOTS of creasing under my eyes throughout the day. It also didn't provide much more coverage than an average concealer so I've just decided to skip this corrector. Hopefully I can find a better product out there!
Roxana P.
Caracas
It's a pretty good product, it hides my dark circle but not completely so if you have pretty bad dark circle it would only make it less visible but that's it. If you don't have bad dark circle it would definitely help you to cover everything.
Sha S.
I have gone and repurchased this again and again! For years I struggled with finding a right shade of concealer for my skin. I usually pop this under my eyes and blend it all in before applying my concealer and it honestly gives a great finish. It doesn't crease and brightens my under eye. This is quite pigmented so you don't need tonnes of it to get the job done!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.