BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Cienna T.
Livingston, West Lothian
I love this concealer! The orange pigment covers my dark circles super well, while the coconut oil in it leaves my skin feeling hydrated with great coverage all day!
Charlotte E.
Hazel Drive, Dundee
Review for: Medium more...
Don't find this does a lot for my eyes. It also feels quite greasy when applied. Does blend quite well but feel you'd need to use a lot of product for good coverage.
Marsha S.
Paris
Review for: Medium more...
Dark circles are inevitable for me and I find this to be very helpful in covering them. However, I find the texture to be a bit solid so people can always tell when I have them on.
Nicole P.
Adelaide
Review for: Medium more...
Love this for color correcting. It is pigmented and easy to blend out with either a beauty blender or a brush. The packaging is nice and small easy to travel with.
Sharon M.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
This is a product that I will continue to buy when I run out of it...it's amazing!!! I really love it. I have really dark eye undercircles and this is the only concealer that has been able to neutralize that bluish purple color in that area. I cannot express enough how this Concealer has changed my life!!! Before I knew of it, I bought pharmacy along with high -end brands and nothing...this is the only one that worked, so I will stick with it until I find a better one or they discontinue it.
Anisha M.
Review for: Other more...
I tried the colour corrector in orange from this collection. I usually love NYX concealer, but found this to be really ineffective. I'll stick to the photogenic concealer wands.
Chelsey B.
I have super dark under-eyes, and have found that the NYX concealer really does wonders. On a natural day with no foundation or BB cream, I just use a little of this, and a touch of powder to set it. On full makeup days I bounce between a few brands, and this is used regularly. Again I set it with powder, and sometimes use it more as a corrector with a small amount of concealer in conjunction.
Overall, it counteracts the blue-purple pigments very well, and blends wel into my natural skin tone.
It has a slightly oily texture, so I always recommend setting it to avoid looking cakey, or having it settle into lines.
I will repurchase.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I actually liked this product more than expected. It really covered my dark circles and totally changed the look of my facial makeup. It's light and creamy, and very easy to apply. My only complaint would be that it does tend to crease, even when you set it, and it starts to show through on my eyes after a little while. My under eye will start to get a little bit of an orangey look to it after a few hours. Nothing major, I will probably continue to purchase it.
Beth G.
Review for: Light more...
This I found was an all round good concealer, not only did I use it for dark circles, I could use it for blemishes and to define my eyebrows, they packaging was simple but good and it was fairly easy to blend I would recommend this
Malerie S.
Review for: Light more...
I find this to be just an ok base for under my concealer. The colour does help hide my deep dark circles but by the time I get a concealer on top and set it I find it all a bit creasy
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.