NYX Dark Circle Concealer
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 475 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "It works great to conceal other flaws too, but it really hides my dark circles." in 1 review
It's blends smoothly, and cover my dark circles under my eyes. I barely sleep, so this product gives me great coverage on days that I need to look fresh, and ready to go, even if I don't feel that way... lol. I highly recommend this product for tired women on the go, great coverage. it's easy to use, goes on smooth, and is affordable, and you can find it in Ulta, and now Target carries some NYX products. you and even order it online.
Overall, it counteracts the blue-purple pigments very well, and blends wel into my natural skin tone.
It has a slightly oily texture, so I always recommend setting it to avoid looking cakey, or having it settle into lines.
I will repurchase.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos