BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Lucie H.
RG2 0DN
This has a very thick consistency so can be difficult to blend flawlessly - would recommend getting a shade lighter to cover dark circles - this is super good coverage
jamie-lee g.
St.ninians, Stirling
Review for: Other more...
not my favourite concealer as i found it creased a lot. it done the job but if you want that full coverage you really need to build it up, wouldn't purchase this again.
Judith M.
Camden, NJ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a great product....

It's blends smoothly, and cover my dark circles under my eyes. I barely sleep, so this product gives me great coverage on days that I need to look fresh, and ready to go, even if I don't feel that way... lol. I highly recommend this product for tired women on the go, great coverage. it's easy to use, goes on smooth, and is affordable, and you can find it in Ulta, and now Target carries some NYX products. you and even order it online.
Charlotte E.
Hazel Drive, Dundee
Review for: Medium more...
Don't find this does a lot for my eyes. It also feels quite greasy when applied. Does blend quite well but feel you'd need to use a lot of product for good coverage.
Cienna T.
Livingston, West Lothian
I love this concealer! The orange pigment covers my dark circles super well, while the coconut oil in it leaves my skin feeling hydrated with great coverage all day!
Marsha S.
Paris
Review for: Medium more...
Dark circles are inevitable for me and I find this to be very helpful in covering them. However, I find the texture to be a bit solid so people can always tell when I have them on.
Nicole P.
Adelaide
Review for: Medium more...
Love this for color correcting. It is pigmented and easy to blend out with either a beauty blender or a brush. The packaging is nice and small easy to travel with.
Sharon M.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
This is a product that I will continue to buy when I run out of it...it's amazing!!! I really love it. I have really dark eye undercircles and this is the only concealer that has been able to neutralize that bluish purple color in that area. I cannot express enough how this Concealer has changed my life!!! Before I knew of it, I bought pharmacy along with high -end brands and nothing...this is the only one that worked, so I will stick with it until I find a better one or they discontinue it.
Anisha M.
Review for: Other more...
I tried the colour corrector in orange from this collection. I usually love NYX concealer, but found this to be really ineffective. I'll stick to the photogenic concealer wands.
Chelsey B.
I have super dark under-eyes, and have found that the NYX concealer really does wonders. On a natural day with no foundation or BB cream, I just use a little of this, and a touch of powder to set it. On full makeup days I bounce between a few brands, and this is used regularly. Again I set it with powder, and sometimes use it more as a corrector with a small amount of concealer in conjunction.
Overall, it counteracts the blue-purple pigments very well, and blends wel into my natural skin tone.
It has a slightly oily texture, so I always recommend setting it to avoid looking cakey, or having it settle into lines.
I will repurchase.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.