BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Rachel E.
Plymouth
Review for: Light more...
I really like this product. It is very good at covering my dark under eye circles. It's buildable without getting cakey. I apply it before I apply my foundation which works well, but you could always do it the other way round. All in all, a great product.
Would I repurchase? Yes I would. :-)
Jackie P.
Review for: Light more...
Not my favourite concealers, this is good for under the eyes but I don't care to use it anywhere else. I find it cake like for my dry skin, but it was rather long lasting! I don't think I'd buy it again as there's other concealers that work for my under eyes and the rest of my face!
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
Review for: Light more...
I get dark circles and pigment underneath my lids and also in the inner corner. This dark circle concealer neutralises the tone of my skin, and makes that area look so much brighter! I reach for this most days! This little pot will last me a while, but I will definitely repurchase!
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Review for: Other more...
I bought an orange version of this designed to cover dark circles but I didn't feel that it worked that well under make up. It gave my undereye an orange tinge and it didn't cover the darkness very well. However I gave it to my mum and she loved it so maybe it just didn't suit me!
Emily L.
I cant get these to work. Under my eyes they crease horribly even when i try to set it with powder and on my face it looks cakey even when i try using small amounts. I have fairly dry skin so maybe these are better for a different skin type? They just seem to sticky and thick for me
Megan S.
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire
Review for: Light more...
I did really like this product to begin with, I felt like after having it about 3 weeks it began to go really dry I didn't understand why either! For the first 3 weeks, it blended well, half high coverage for a concealer but like I said it began to go dry and tough to blend.
Safa K.
oldham
Review for: Light more...
This is so pigmented, it's insane! It is build able and has amazing coverage, I use this product on my clients who have scarring or bad acne before foundation and it also works wonders! SOO impressed! I would definitely say you need this! And for the price too, wow.
qadhara f.
Bekasi
I love all nyx product!!  Its very work for me. Its very coverage compare to other. Not just to cove under eye,  but also cover dark spot and blemishes. Easy to blend very buildable and its not pricey too.  You can find it at any drug store in my case,  departement store.
sam W.
Review for: Light more...
I don't always use an under eye concealer but for those bad days, this is my go to! It was easy to apply under my eyes and easy to blend and the coverage is also very good. I also use it to cover any blemishes too haha. I would buy this product again, I love it.
Asana K.
Toronto
Review for: Medium more...
Very heavy application...I personally don't like the way it feels on my skin. Blends pretty well and it quite long lasting when set with powder. I think I'll stick to regular concealers like L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.