BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jasmine R.
Bedfordshire
Review for: Light more...
This product is ok. I personally prefer NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer as its got more coverage. The packaging is similar to nars as it comes in a pot. Easy to apply and blends well, but needs a little more build. Good price and lasts long.
Tia H.
Wick, Littlehampton
Review for: Light more...
This would be a great product for more combo/oily skin, I found it just separates and clings to my dry patches! It's a little difficult to blend so I just use this product to sculpt my eyebrows, I probably wouldn't buy again because it's not suited to me
Samantha M.
baie d urfe, QC
Review for: Light more...
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! i am in love with this product! being a student i have dark circles 24/7 but this product really does work to cover them up! i have searched for so long to find a product like this! i am so happy and for the price it truly is a win!
NIKKI D.
Review for: Light more...
A good concealer to use to colour correct and use under another concealer. Best for under eyes and canceling out purple tones, however would be better to come out with a colour correcting concealer that’s also full coverage. Not the best on its own.
Sophie B.
London , London
This had a nice creamy texture to it and good coverage. It was buildable so I could layer the concealer on if I needed more coverage. The only downside to it is the pot, I’m not a fan of dipping my fingers into it as it doesn’t feel 100% hygienic.
Kate J.
Review for: Light more...
This product is good. I bought it because it isn’t very expensive and I was new to color correcting. The product sits heavy under the eyes and creases. It does work at color correcting but I haven’t kept using it because of the creasing.
Lily S.
london
I have bad underwhelming circles and I use this to conceal them and if is amazing although I think they need more colours because there a bit to pink toned for me.
Lara L.
Review for: Other more...
My favourite concealer as yet. Easy to apply. Covers everything for my needs.. dark under eyes, red skin and spots. I apply mine with a small brush and then blend in with a blending sponge. But I wouldn’t go else where for a concealer
Komal V.
Edmonton
Review for: Other more...
I struggle the most with my dark circles. I have crazy dark circles and particularly for me the shade TAN works the best. It has that orange in it which is needed to cover up the darkness and the texture is super creamy. So in all an awesome product.
Sophie G.
Den Haag
This concealer started out great. But after a little while the product started to get realy tough. It didnt blend very well and left patches on my skin. Now when i ise it i mix it with a face oil and this makes it aply better.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.