BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
floraltina Х.
Review for: Medium, Deep, Fair, Light more...
the perfect one <3  i love the testure the color , it's awesome for every girl This product is a life save. It's a must have product for oily skin. My skin is oily and I have pores. After using my fondation is flawless he corvers the pores and my fondation lasts the whole day I love it. It's an essentiel for me so yeaah i would buy
Erin C.
North Vancouver
Review for: Fair more...
Nice for colour correcting. A little bit thick and not great for being sanitary but overall good product. I used this for years in high school covering my dark circles from late night studying(or partying)
Danika S.
Love the dark circle concealer! It makes me look awake even on my most tired days! It's perfect to wear to work on a day that I'm feeling tired! Gives the appearance I'm awake and ready to take on the day.
Ruby G.
Review for: Fair more...
I would call this a dupe for Mac's cream concealer. It's so easy to blend, it's so precise when used with an angled brush and long lasting when set. The price makes it worth it and I recommend it 100%.
Kimberly P.
Conception Bay South, NL
I love this product. It goes on smooth and doesn't crease. It also covers my dark circles and doesn't disappear when I add finishing powder to my face. Lasts a long time and you only need a little bit.
Tiffany Q.
courtenay
Review for: Light more...
image pretty dark circles all the time and it's super hard to find things that cover them and this is one of the few that actually works love it especially for the winter when I am pale and need it the most
Laura C.
Rotherham
This is the cheaper version of the Mac studio finish concealer! It's lightweight, full coverage and has a great shade range. I love this product for giving my foundation a helping hand when my skin is bad. I cannot wait to repurchase!!! It's now my staple product.
Courtney S.
Courtice , ON
Review for: Fair more...
I hated this product! It was so creasy and made my concealer not say on. I tried using it multiple ways and still no luck. It honestly made me look older. I tried to love it but I just couldnt
Nès O.
Pour moi, j'ai découvert cette marque par ce produit. Je l'ai trop aimé dès la première utilisation. Un réel plaisir pour mes yeux. Une couverture parfaite avec longue durée. Un coup de coeur
Abbey B.
aberdeen, aberdeen
Review for: Fair more...
These peachy coloured concealers are great for cancelling out some of the darkness of under eye circles. The formula is soft, blends well and is comfortable to wear. I didn't experience any creasing with this product. I would buy it again when I finally run out.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.