BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Safa K.
oldham
Review for: Light more...
This is so pigmented, it's insane! It is build able and has amazing coverage, I use this product on my clients who have scarring or bad acne before foundation and it also works wonders! SOO impressed! I would definitely say you need this! And for the price too, wow.
qadhara f.
Bekasi
I love all nyx product!!  Its very work for me. Its very coverage compare to other. Not just to cove under eye,  but also cover dark spot and blemishes. Easy to blend very buildable and its not pricey too.  You can find it at any drug store in my case,  departement store.
sam W.
Review for: Light more...
I don't always use an under eye concealer but for those bad days, this is my go to! It was easy to apply under my eyes and easy to blend and the coverage is also very good. I also use it to cover any blemishes too haha. I would buy this product again, I love it.
Asana K.
Toronto
Review for: Medium more...
Very heavy application...I personally don't like the way it feels on my skin. Blends pretty well and it quite long lasting when set with powder. I think I'll stick to regular concealers like L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
Rhiannon R.
Essex
I'm 50/50 about his product, the coverage of it is amazing but it's not as creamy when you use a brush compared to when you use it with your finger. It is also quite hard to blend with a beauty blender. I would buy it again but I can't say it'd recommend it too others.
Oksana Z.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product! It covers up my dark circles really well. The formula is very creamy and pigmented and it doesn't look cakey under makeup. The light peachy colour is also perfect for my skin tone. I would highly recommend this product and will repurchase!
Sonia ..
Review for: Medium more...
I have to say I'm not as impressed with this product as I thought I would be. After reading several reviews I thought it would be perfect for covering my dark circles, but I've found that it doesn't cover as much as others have said.
I'd prefer to try other products
Georgi C.
Leeds, Yorkshire
Review for: Fair more...
I love this! I was looking for a cheaper dark circle corrector and this is it!

It isn't too creamy so it doesn't slip and crease under the eyes but it does come across a bit drying of you haven't used an eye cream. But otherwise, I couldn't be without this anymore.
Alison F.
Widnes, Cheshire
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! I suffer with really bad dark circles, but this concealer completely covers them, the pigment is amazing and the colour lasts all day. My sensitive skin does not react to this product. It is affordable, and I wouldn't go without this at all.
Seini U.
Review for: Medium more...
Works quite well in covering my dark circles, it is quite thick as well so a little goes a long way. Easy to use and would recommend using it with a brush rather then a sponge or your hands. Could also be used for dark spots, which i sometimes do and it works well.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.