BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sharifah S.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is so far one of the best concealer for dark circle as it is creamy and easy to blend. But I don't really think that this is a full coverage concealer, it's more to a medium coverage for me. It is totally worth the price and highly recommended 👍🏼
Joanna M.
Edinburgh , City of Edinburgh
Review for: Light more...
I use this product daily and I sware by it.I apply this around my eyebrows to give a more defined look, this is very easy to use and you barely need a lot as the product goes a long way.I use the shade fair as I have quite a lite skin tone. I also use this under my eyes as I feel like it makes foundation appear more dewy and less oily.
Paola D.
Bayamon
Simply this corrector base helps me a lot to my mother and me. It is excellent, I like how well covers the Inperfection. And even my mother feels much better since she does not notice very much dark circles, she can leave and now she feels better and I good use it all the time. When it was over, my mother and I did our best to find her.
Ruojun L.
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
I've used better. Although the formula works well to correct, it unfortunately is too drying and chalky looking under my eyes. You can tell that I have something there, which defeats the purpose of trying to deviate attention from that area. Overall, it's not bad but too chalky for my liking. Price is still good though.
Jade N.
19 De Burgh Road, Colchester
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this product. I bought it after s friend recommended it to me and I've used it everyday since then. It is amazing at bringing the area under my eyes back to life. It makes them look so much brighter and refreshed. It it easy to apply and I don't need to use a lot of it either. Overall s fab product.
Lydia T.
This is such a good facial product. Blends easily for a smooth flawless face. Knowledge of the colour will will help you understand what colour to go for to remove blemishes.
I got the pink/peachy concealer for my under eyes. You must never pack on too much product under your eyes as it's a sensitive area - this product is blendable and does have good coverage for under eyes without looking valet.

NYX is such a good quality makeup brand for artists on a budget!! 👌🏻
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Review for: Light more...
This product works. Worth its bang for the buck. But I also find it creases a lot... more the normal. However Im used to high end products. So if your looking for something for a good price that works, this is a good option!
Charlotte M.
Norwich , Norfolk
Review for: Fair more...
This product has great coverage and really good for correcting dark circles under the eyes. I don't however like the product that much because the formula feels slightly oily and doesn't feel that great on the skin. It's a pretty good heavy duty concealer but doesn't always blend that well either.
Alisha D.
Vancouver
Review for: Fair more...
This is part of my everyday routine, I really like the consistency and the shade works well with my skintone. There's some room to improve in terms of it doesn't really feel like its "set" in place, and could be a bit more pigmented, but it's still something I get use out of and have repurchased.
Rachela B.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Medium more...
I love this! I have awful dark circles around my eyes in the morning and with this awesome little guy they disappear and my eyes look bright and open. You can build other layers on this no issue. If you have dark circles or spots around your eyes this can do wonders for your every day routine!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.