BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Light more...
I purchased this to help conceal my under eye circles and it works perfectly! I get pretty bad under eye circles (due to lack of sleep and twin toddlers).  This is great to wear under concealer and/or foundation or just by itself.  There are a lot of days where I don't have time to do a lot of makeup but I always put a little of this on, it helps conceal and make me look more awake.  I have already repurchased this and will continue to keep it in my collection.
Sandra H.
I bought this the other day at cvs and I've got to say that I apply this under my dark circles and leave it there for about 5 minutes and then I use my wet sponge and I start putting my foundation on and then my concealer and I can say after those steps you can't even tell that I have dark circles! Its amazing !!!
Samantha C.
Holly Hill, FL
Review for: Deep more...
This wasn't anything spectacular for me. It does cover the dark circles pretty well, but so could some other products I have used. I don't have much to say about this product, honestly. Like I said, it gets the job done. It's not better than any other brands I've tried, but it's pretty comparable! Would I recommend it? No, I probably would RECOMMEND it, but I'd suggest it along with others.. if that makes sense.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Huge concealer junkie, so I had to try this one as well for my dark circles. I was repressed with how well it works however I think I need to go a little bit darker next time because I got a little bit too late and it didn't exactly help enough. But I do like the consistency and I like how it looks. For people who say that it's cakey or sticks it's probably not that, it's probably you have wrinkles under your eyes and you need to use eye cream.
Megan C.
Houston
Review for: Medium more...
I have really tried to love this product, but I just couldn't. Don't get me wrong, the price tag makes it attractive but I'm not head over heels. I got the shade medium but it seemed to be too dark and too orange for my skin. This product is too creamy and gets into my fine lines under my eyes! Also, the pot is too narrow! I like to use my fingers for my concealer but the width of the pot is a bit too small to swirl my finger in it.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
Obsessed! I don't know what I would do without this product now. I don't even understand how I lived without it. It brightens my dark circles, which are hereditary, so much! And for 5.99 I don't know how I could ever say no to repurchasing this product. It has taken me so long to find something affordable and of decently quality to help with my dark circles. I would recommend this to anyone who has any insecurities about their dark circles. This will help you feel so much better & no more of those "you look so tired" comments!
Jessica G.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Love it! This nyx concealer is GREAT for dark circles! It's like magic. Seriously! I am so busy and don't have a lot of energy to get my face ready to go so I look super tired! I put this stuff on and there is a drastic difference in seconds!!! The shade is the same on application, which is why I love it so much!! It's a great price and a great buy! Will buy more and more! Hides all of the stuff that you want to hide LOL. Love it!
Julianne S.
Cape Coral, FL
This concealer pot doesn't fully cover my dark circles, but it definitely doesnt need to. It does its job as a color corrector. I've tested this product by using it on one side, and then not the other. It makes a huge difference with your full face on, one you don't notice when you apply right away. Evens the darkness and helps you look more awake. Plus it can double as a nice base for eyeshadow! NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
This is okay concealer for the drug store, but you are much better off with a different brand that is more full-coverage. Unfortunately, this creases a lot, and it wears away more quickly than I would like. It does a good job of color correcting because of the peach tones, but it isn't wearable for very long.
Crystal K.
Jacksonville
I got this concealer a few years ago as a christmas present and didn't really use it that much because it was too dark for my skin. But now that I am a little older and a little more tan I can use it so I use it to fix up my eyebrows and sometimes when I have a very red pimple I can cover it up with that because this concealer is very opaque and can cover a lot! I have learned to love this concealer and plan to use it all!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.