BY NYX #45 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: Medium more...
As someone who has under eye circles this concealer has great cover up. Very affordable and long lasting. It is also easy to apply and blend. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Rina R.
Works wonders to conceal dark under eyes, I apply it under my concealer, or you can before foundation. It is a must have and is inexpensive. Application with a brush.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I am so glad I found this! I've been looking for something to help brighten the dark circles under my eyes. I looked at the Urban Decay Color Correctors, but they are so expensive! Finally as I was on my way to the checkout counter at Ulta, I saw these! For $5.99 I thought I'd give it a try! I have fair skin, so I bought the lightest color. I've been blown away with this product! It is very creamy, but applies so nicely. I apply it before my regular foundation and concealer and it has worked really well. It does not cake or crease under my eyes (I always set with a powder) but it has a nice brightening effect. If I'm not wearing a full face of makeup, I'll just apply this and a little powder and I'm good to go. The fair color is peachy enough to cancel out my dark circles without being so vivid that I can't wear it alone. I've been really happy with this and I'm sure I'll be repurchasing.
Noelia C.
I bought this concealer to color correct, and it did just that. The only downfall on it is that it came be a little too oily for my undereye, which can make the product come off.
Stephanie G.
new york
Review for: Medium more...
I wouldn’t say mine are the worst dark circles under my eyes but I do have discoloration and it barley works on mine. Great formula. Wish it was fuller coverage.
Kaitlyn A.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product. Looked like i just slept for 15 hours straight.... NO bags like NONE!! And i ha e veryyy dark circles and i could never find a drugstore one that could work so i love love love this one! Got some for my niece and my sisters!
Christina G.
I have had dark circles forever. They're something my grandma passed down to me, and my deep-set eyes and bone structure make them even more visible. I've been using various types of concealers on them for some time, and even highlighters and other tones to merely brighten the area. I never found a great solution, just okay ones. Then I spotted this in the store one day and bought one in medium.

I looked at the ingredients and saw things like kaolin clay on the label, which made me wary, but the texture of this concealer is smooth, creamy, and blends and covers well. It brightens without being shiny, cakey, or thick. It works to counter the dark circles just like it says it will. If you use foundation over this, it won't be a cakey mess. Huge points for that!

I'm happy with this product and will repurchase when I need to. Sometimes just this concealer and a touch of tinted moisturizer or BB cream have worked on my lazy weekend days when I didn't want a full face.
April P.
Cypress, TX
This product works wonders. Gets rid of my eye circles however because my undereyes are wrinkly, the product does sometimes go into the wrinkles and settle there. But other than that good.
Katie L.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a pretty nice affordable color corrector. I wouldn't say it cover my dark circles completely but I will continue to use this product. I have recommended to others and would consider repurchasing.
Adriana T.
California
This is so bad. The texture was way too thick to put under concealer. The color was really off on me. The medium wasn't orange at all to me. Kinda looked ashy lol.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.