BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Maly P.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer product works well overall but the coverage could be a little more . And the orange color wasn’t exactly orange it was more of a pale orange which I didn’t like for my darker skin tone . The product isn’t too expensive but for the small size it comes in it could be cheaper than $8. Although this products does cover most of my dark spots . NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I want to please with this. I got this only because I have dark circles under my eyes and it may be genetically passed on or I'm just tnot getting much sleep but either way picked this up and thought it may be useful I was disappointed. Not a good concealer. It didnt stay on as u would like it to stay and I just wants pleased with the way it looked when having it on
Brianna D.
Review for: Fair more...
So I have pretty fair skin, so my dark circles can be very noticeable. This product works okay, but it could be much better. It was inexpensive, and it’s easy to apply with your fingers but sometimes can heat up and become a bit cakey/oily. Recommend if you’re not looking to spend a ton of money for a decent product.
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I got the shade fair which works great for me. It does have a orange undertone but it covers the dark circles amazingly. If you set with powder after it works great ! I love the packaging as well so cute and looks high end but super affordable!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light more...
This product is AMAZING!!! I have had dark circles under my eyes all my life. I always look tired. I use my middle fingertip to apply. I don't put this under my entire eye. I apply to the inner eye area between my eye and nose and then I apply some to the outer eye area. I then apply my foundation to my face and blend. I then I use a liquid concealer under my eyes and then blend. This breaks up the dark circles and avoids having light circles around my eyes.
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
I suffer from insomnia and redness on the center of my face and use this concealer for the days when my dark circles are most prominent and to tame redness around my nose and cheeks. If I do not let the product sit in my face for thirty seconds to a minute before buffing in and then setting with translucent powder I find that it creases like crazy and/ settles into fine lines. I still love this product because it does everything I need it to do.
Emily S.
Review for: Medium more...
It’s not as long lasting as I’d like it to be, but it does leave a very natural finish. I don’t usually build on this one. It’s more of my ‘natural look’ concealer. I know I can throw it on and get decent coverage without looking cakey. My little jar has lasted me a long time too.
Crystal M.
Review for: Light more...
I had purchased this product at a local drugstore and found it was a little pricey. It had a very oily texture to it but I did find it lasted long. It was not full coverage compared to others I have purchased for the same price . I probably would not recommend.
Taylor S.
Kingsville, MD
As a woman with dark circles 24/7, this concealer works amazing for me. My only complaint is the fine lines that it makes visible but I set it with powder and that is taken care of. I also use it on my face to conceal blemishes since it is so full coverage.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
I definitely need to repurchase this. A little bit goes a long way. The coverage is buildable but in this case less is more. Foundation is sometimes the only thing that needs to go over this product instead of using a lot of concealer. I will repurchase again!!!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.