BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Keisa A.
San Juan
Review for: Deep more...
OK... NYX nailed it with this concealer. I love it so much! I really like the formula and covers imperfections really well. For the undereye and blemishes works miracles. Pros it covers great and it's build able. Cons none. I definitely recommend it to my girls!!! Great product!!
Imene B.
ALGER
Review for: Light more...
This is the best concealer in the world, I buy it over and over, it's so easy to apply either with its sponge or with a concealer brush it blends very well under eyes and cover up my dark circles very well, high coverage. It's not cakey and doesn't make the skin under eyes dry, it doesn't mark the fine lines and doesn't move along the day, I highly recommend it.
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
I hereditarily have dark circles under my eyes, so no amount of serums or treatments will help. I am also very pale so a large amount of color correctors look really off on my skin. The shade of this is perfect for hiding any under eye darkness. The formula thick enough to camouflage but not too thick. Product layers great on top of it as well.
Meaghan B.
Review for: Deep more...
I use this underneath my concealer to correct dark circles under my eyes. It is easy to use as it comes in a pot. I have fair skin but I find using a deeper orange shade works better for colour correcting really dark shadows. The colour also doesn't show through my concealer!
Sharifah S.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is so far one of the best concealer for dark circle as it is creamy and easy to blend. But I don't really think that this is a full coverage concealer, it's more to a medium coverage for me. It is totally worth the price and highly recommended 👍🏼
Paola D.
Bayamon
Simply this corrector base helps me a lot to my mother and me. It is excellent, I like how well covers the Inperfection. And even my mother feels much better since she does not notice very much dark circles, she can leave and now she feels better and I good use it all the time. When it was over, my mother and I did our best to find her.
Joanna M.
Edinburgh , City of Edinburgh
Review for: Light more...
I use this product daily and I sware by it.I apply this around my eyebrows to give a more defined look, this is very easy to use and you barely need a lot as the product goes a long way.I use the shade fair as I have quite a lite skin tone. I also use this under my eyes as I feel like it makes foundation appear more dewy and less oily.
Ruojun L.
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
I've used better. Although the formula works well to correct, it unfortunately is too drying and chalky looking under my eyes. You can tell that I have something there, which defeats the purpose of trying to deviate attention from that area. Overall, it's not bad but too chalky for my liking. Price is still good though.
Jade N.
19 De Burgh Road, Colchester
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this product. I bought it after s friend recommended it to me and I've used it everyday since then. It is amazing at bringing the area under my eyes back to life. It makes them look so much brighter and refreshed. It it easy to apply and I don't need to use a lot of it either. Overall s fab product.
Lydia T.
This is such a good facial product. Blends easily for a smooth flawless face. Knowledge of the colour will will help you understand what colour to go for to remove blemishes.
I got the pink/peachy concealer for my under eyes. You must never pack on too much product under your eyes as it's a sensitive area - this product is blendable and does have good coverage for under eyes without looking valet.

NYX is such a good quality makeup brand for artists on a budget!! 👌🏻
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.