BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Sadaf K.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Medium more...
My sister gave me this concealor to try. I wasn't too impressed. It did the job okay but it certainly isn't't a concealer I would buy again. It wasn't too smooth and a bit patchy on the skin.
Kaya C.
SE25 5HS
Works great! Being a mumma dark circles rule my life! But this product really did help I loved it and I would 1000% recommend people who suffer with dark circles to try this product.
Billy-jo A.
luton, bedfordshire
Review for: Light more...
Love this product definitely recommend this especially for people with dark circles like me . Nice texture. No cons really is buildable comes in a nice little box , would recommend use it a lot good for price !
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: Light more...
I'm new to using this and I have been loving it!!! J have VERY blue dark circles and this covers them very well and doesn't seem to cake up or go into fine lines as much as others.
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
Hated this formula, hated the peachy colour. It looked really cakey and yet didn't have much coverage, and sank right into the creases around my eyes. Ended up throwing it out
Lc W.
toronto, ON
Review for: Light more...
great great concealer for dark circle and eye bag. The circles were gone right after i apply on it. The texture is creamy and easy to apply under eyes. i do have sensitive skins, this products seems working fine on me.
Almudena M.
Murcia
Otro precorrector con aceite de coco, facil de aplicar y difuminar para eliminar ojeras oscuras y manchas. Relación calidad precio muy buena. NYX Dark Circle Concealer
Dana H.
Port Perry, ON
Review for: Light more...
The first few times I used the NYX Dark Circle Corrector, I didn't feel it was working to conceal the darkness, so I stopped using it. Recently, I went through my stash and brought back this product to give it another try, before finalizing my decision about it. Well.... I'm happy I started using it again, as I feel it does a fair job at concealing the darkness under my eyes. It is very creamy and I apply it with my ring finger, then lightly tap it into my under skin, and this seems to be the best method for me. The price point is another advantage to this product. The only downsides are; that I can still see some of the darkness come through, even after applying my foundation over top of the corrector and that it slightly settles into my wrinkles/fine lines under my eyes.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Medium more...
This is a medium coverege cream concealer, easy tu apply and you can use it every day and does not feels heavy in the skin.
Wait!!
Better is the price... its cost between 4-6 dollars!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.