BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Karina S.
Uetersen
This does a really good job, the color is nice and really covers up the darkness under your eyes. I do have other products I love more because I prefer the formula of them but it is a really affordable nice product.
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Fair more...
Great coverage for dark circles but the product is so creamy that it creases instantly. It also doesn't blend well with other concealers and setting it doesn't work well either. I really wanted to love this!
Amy B.
Plymouth
Review for: Fair more...
I love this corrector! I find it really does help cancel out my dark circles and it’s great paired with an actual concealer on top. It’s quite creamy so I find you do have to set it well but other than that it’s fab.
Honey L.
Northamptonshire
Review for: Deep more...
Even though the colour is deep and it looks quite dark on the packaging it’s really not and I absolutely love this product it covers up the dark area underneath my eyes and only with a light application.
sydney g.
Review for: Light more...
Usually I love almost everything that nyx has to offer but this product just didn't wow me at all, it didn't cover my dark circles and applied quite thin I felt like I needed to keep layering it
Sadaf K.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Medium more...
My sister gave me this concealor to try. I wasn't too impressed. It did the job okay but it certainly isn't't a concealer I would buy again. It wasn't too smooth and a bit patchy on the skin.
Kaya C.
SE25 5HS
Works great! Being a mumma dark circles rule my life! But this product really did help I loved it and I would 1000% recommend people who suffer with dark circles to try this product.
Billy-jo A.
luton, bedfordshire
Review for: Light more...
Love this product definitely recommend this especially for people with dark circles like me . Nice texture. No cons really is buildable comes in a nice little box , would recommend use it a lot good for price !
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: Light more...
I'm new to using this and I have been loving it!!! J have VERY blue dark circles and this covers them very well and doesn't seem to cake up or go into fine lines as much as others.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.