BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Moonchild🌌✨ J.
Breaza
Review for: Medium more...
It’s a nice concealer for dark circles, the coverage looks well and one thing that I noticed when I used this product was that is easy to blend, compared to other jar concealers. I reccomend this to everyone who owns dark circles under their eyes, this is a good product for them.
MIRANDA M.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Light more...
I have very dark bags under my eyes and that is one of my biggest insecurities. I found that this covered them very well and once I set it with a powder I was good to go for the rest of the day. It isn’t too cakey and it has good coverage. I would recommend this to my friends.
Tia H.
Wick, Littlehampton
Review for: Light more...
This would be a great product for more combo/oily skin, I found it just separates and clings to my dry patches! It's a little difficult to blend so I just use this product to sculpt my eyebrows, I probably wouldn't buy again because it's not suited to me
Samantha M.
baie d'urfe, QC
Review for: Light more...
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! i am in love with this product! being a student i have dark circles 24/7 but this product really does work to cover them up! i have searched for so long to find a product like this! i am so happy and for the price it truly is a win!
Sophie B.
London , London
This had a nice creamy texture to it and good coverage. It was buildable so I could layer the concealer on if I needed more coverage. The only downside to it is the pot, I’m not a fan of dipping my fingers into it as it doesn’t feel 100% hygienic.
Kate J.
Review for: Light more...
This product is good. I bought it because it isn’t very expensive and I was new to color correcting. The product sits heavy under the eyes and creases. It does work at color correcting but I haven’t kept using it because of the creasing.
Lily S.
london
I have bad underwhelming circles and I use this to conceal them and if is amazing although I think they need more colours because there a bit to pink toned for me.
Lara L.
Review for: Other more...
My favourite concealer as yet. Easy to apply. Covers everything for my needs.. dark under eyes, red skin and spots. I apply mine with a small brush and then blend in with a blending sponge. But I wouldn’t go else where for a concealer
Sophie G.
Den Haag
This concealer started out great. But after a little while the product started to get realy tough. It didnt blend very well and left patches on my skin. Now when i ise it i mix it with a face oil and this makes it aply better.
Cammi M.
ipswich
Review for: Fair more...
The coverage of this concealer is unreal, it covers dark circles, pimples, anything! I use this everyday without fail and tell all my friends. A little goes a long way and the product is affordable. The formula is buildable to create an even air brush finish
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.