BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Megan D.
Review for: Fair more...
This stuff is great it's the only thing that will cover the dark circles under my eyes and the dark spots in the corner of my eyes. I  have tried multiple brands of concealers for under eyes and nothing seemed to work, I still looked like an extra from Night of the Living Dead,then I found this when I was hiding from my husband and children at Target. The first time I tried it I was actually pretty surprised at how well it worked and how I finally looked like a normal human being again. I would definitely buy again.
Alejandra M.
I bought this when it first came out and at first it really freaked me out at how orange it was. Now I have very dark circles which are more inherited than from lack of sleep. Hardly any concealer can cover them up. This product tried but it would cover them up at first but after a while it would separate from the rest of my makeup and really settle in my under eye crease. The product itself was getting really oily and just a mess to work with. Needless to say, I've. Still been on the hunt for a new under eye concealer.
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
Review for: Fair more...
I recently bought this concealer and am happy with it overall. I have such a hard time fully concealing my dark circles, and this product definitely makes the process easier. The peachy tone to the product does well correcting the dark tones, and it is pretty easy to blend with a brush or your fingers. My only complaint is that it can look a little dewy under the eyes and I do have to use another concealer on top of this to help brighten my under eyes and add a little more coverage, but overall I am happy with the product and would buy again.
Sarah C.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this stuff everyday that I wear makeup, and it does not disappoint. I have darkness under my eyes from veins showing through since I am so fair, and this does a great job of canceling those tones out. The biggest mistake people make when color correcting is using really bright shades, but you want to use more muted and pastel tones because the colors you're correcting aren't very bright, and this is a great shade. It's also very lightweight unlike a lot of color correctors and under eye concealers on the market.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
nyx cosmetics dark circle concealer is such a perfect dupe to the glossier streach concealer! It blends like a buttery dream under the eye, is light weight & looks like skin. Since its a creamy/buttery consistancy you have to set it well or it will crease quick! Even when you do, it wont cake up! So it's truly worth the price if you're on a budget! Mines in the shade fair. It is cruelty free, paraben free and talc free!
Kathy G.
Staten Island, NY
Decided to use this for the first time today. The price point is definitely not bad $6 you really can't go wrong. I used this under my concealer (Urban Decay Naked Skin) and it definitely boosted the coverage. My only issue is it takes a bit of time for me to load the product onto my brush to apply underneath my eyes, otherwise a great product. Definitely recommend :)
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had really bad under eye circles almost all my life. When I started using this product it changed my life. It really does cover all of the dark circles and it last a good 8 hrs before it starts to wear off a bit. The best way to apply it is with a brush or your fingers and patting it in. It's important to always set it with a translucent powder first. The way I apply it is before I do my foundation.
Kendall B.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
HELLZ YEAH! it is blendable and is very full coverage- like- even more full coverage than born this way foundation! I popped a lil on and boom! The stubborn zits hid under shade light and I went on with my routine. I give it 4 stars just because it can be a bit hard to blend, and cakes just a little without primer. To fix this- just blend with your finger then a concelar brush. I suggest Morphe or BHCosmetics. go check out bh, it's so great! Not sponsored or anything, just a love of mine.USE CODE JAMES FOR 10% at checkout for MORPHE
Sybil W.
I like that it does do what it claims in regards to making the look of the dark shadowing around my eyes look better, however, the best peach toned color corrector that I have come across is E.L.F.'s Peach Color Correcting Stick, that I not only use around my eye area but on other places on my face, where there is hyperpigmentation, and it is the perfect peach tone for my skin, which is why, I definitely plan to continue to buying the E.L.F. Peach Color Correcting Stick for sure.

I did come across this product before E.L.F. Peach Color Correcting Stick, so I do plan on using up the two jars of it that I have, but I actually don't plan to buy anymore.
Brenda G.
Review for: Fair more...
I got my nyx concealer at Target for less than 10$. It was a huge hit for me. I always apply with clean fingers and blend in with either my finger tips or a beauty sponge. The formula is very creamy and blendable. I like that it gives me a more rested look and does a great job of covering up my tired undereye circles. I really think this concealer is better than a lot of concealers I've tried because it doesn't crease in my undereyes and it looks very natural. I definitely recommend it.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.