4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,507 Reviews
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 483 Q&A
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
For a low price point, this works well. I like that I don't have to spend a fortune on makeup with this brand.
Good concealer if you want lightweight and minimal coverage. You also won't break the bank buying one of these!
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
Didn't really like this concealer especially in the summer my face gets very oily and this concealer creases
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos