BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I picked mine up at Target. Very inexpensive. The pod will last a long time because you only use a little bit each time. It's small and easy to travel with which is nice. This product works pretty well to counter act the deep blue dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't crease up when used with a lightweight concealer and setting powder. These three steps work well for me. When applied under the eyes it blends out kind of sheer. It does help but does not completely get rid of the dark circles. It's lightweight, smooth and blends out nicely. I would repurchase for the price.
Rachel S.
Belton
Review for: Fair more...
This stuff is fantastic! I am someone who struggles with pretty dark under-eye circles and most concealers just don't cut it for me. A few years ago, I did a lot of research and found out about color correction (I know, I was late to that party), and I discovered that peachy concealers would best conceal my under-eye circles. After searching around on YouTube and Pinterest, I found NYX's Dark Circle Concealer. It has peachy undertones, which is why it works so well at covering purple/blue under-eye circles. It is also very buildable and I will sometimes combine it with other concealers to amplify its effectiveness. It's not the cheapest drugstore concealer out there, but one little pot has lasted me a very long time! I highly recommend it!
Rosiella V.
Clothier, WV
Review for: Fair more...
The thing that keeps me from remembering to use this every day - is the pot it comes in. I do like long, fake nails but they make getting product like this out so difficult! That being said [and why I gave three stars] it is a very good colour corrector, if you don't have severe discoloration / dark circles to cover up. I'll grab some on my mini sponge and pat it on, then blend it with my finger [it's a thicker consistency, so the warmth really help] and then do my foundation and regular concealer. It makes a huge difference when I have time, remember, to use it though so I would recommend it! Just, it needs to be applied with fingers to help the formula along and my particular preference with nails makes it difficult.
Barbara S.
Review for: Medium more...
This product is amazing! I will and have spent a fortune to find a good dark circle concealer. I am 56 and have hereditary dark purple shadows under my eyes. I have paid as much as $38 for a small tube of concealer. I learned about this product from the woman who tests and writes about the best cosmetics in different categories (Paula something??). Don't be concerned about the mention of an orange tone or coconut oil in the product. It has a slight peachy color which counteracts blue and purple in the undereye area and it is not greasy at all. I apply much less of this than other concealers I have used. It covers impeccably with a very small amount of product. Although the container is small, a little goes a long way and the price is a steal! I think the key to using it is to apply your foundation everywhere but the undereye area, apply a light coat of this concealer, and then sweep over the area with a very fine setting powder (not a typical face powder). It lasts beautifully all day with no smudging, caking, or creeping into fine lines.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
I purchased this product after trying a few other brands that failed to provide enough coverage for my dark under eye circles. Being a new mom sleep deprived mom, being in my early 30's, along with genetics, I needed something to concele without feeling heavy or turing caking. This product was easy to apply with a small eyeshadow brush and my eyeshadow went over it smoothly without becoming patchy, a problem i've had with other brands. Another bonus: i can find this item easliy at Target or many drugstores for a very affordable price. I will continue to use this produce for a long time.
Ally H.
Hilliard , OH
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite things about NYX as a brand is its affordability. I love that I can pick up NYX at Target or in a drugstore and it's relatively inexpensive and generally close to on-par in terms of quality with more expensive brands. This undereye concealer has just a hint of pink to offset the blues and greens of dark circles, blends in easily, and is long-lasting (particularly considering the price)! While this concealer may not last as long as a higher end brand, it always gets me through a full work day (~8 hours) without fading significantly. While I generally don't love tub concealers, the small container makes this portable and great for travel, since it's a solid!
Madisson F.
Review for: Medium more...
HOLY GRAIL OF COLOR CORRECTORS! I wish I would have bought it sooner, like years sooner. I always assumed because it was NYX it wasn't that great but I was wrong. With having a new baby, a brand new house (the bills and add on'S that come with it) and working I definitely racked up some dark circles and thought there was nothing I could do about it. Even concealer couldn't help me, but I gave this a try one day with tartes shape tape and oh my I knew I couldn't ever stop using it. Seriously use it everyday even when dark circles aren't that bad and I get the best compliments on how well rested I look. I'm telling you guys, please give this a try! Highly recommend!!!
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I was skeptical about this product when buying it because I wasn't sure if it would do anything a normal concealer can do. However after using it I do like it and think it works nicely. I have dark circles under my eyes pretty much all the time and this definitely comes in handy for covering them up. The consistency is thicker than a normal concealer which seems to work better for providing a base to cover up. I found it applies better using my finger and patting it on and following up with a beauty blender as opposed to a synthetic brush.
Jayke S.
ID, ['', '', '']
Review for: Light more...
In the morning, I unfortunately look like one of those wild, furry mammals who sneakily trots across rooftops, diving into open trash cans in alleyways and snacking on discarded dinner scraps with tiny little sharp hands. Raccoons, they're called raccoons. I wanted to love this concealer, but it just didn't do it for me. It is the perfect color and did cover my dark circles okay, but It's greasy and felt like it never absorbed into my skin. It creases pretty badly as well. I wouldn't purchase again. However, If I found it in a trash can on one of my late night raccoon club escapades, I'd probably scoop it up. 2 stars.
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this corrector last year.. it was the first salmon corrector I've tried and I really like it..It helps conceal my darkened sunken under eyes! I can't do my makeup without using this corrector 👌🏼 it's creamy and blends perfectly but it does crease :/ the way that I make it work is I use an eyeshadow primer under it then apply the corrector and blend it with my beauty blender & then concealer & set it with a loose translucent powder👌🏼 using an eyeshadow primer under my eyes helps it and the concealer to not crease..the price is good too it cost me like $5-6 👌🏼 good product, Just wish it didn't crease so
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.