BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sarhay Q.
Sanford, FL
I totally love this concealer! Is light and does not mark my wrinkles, almost completely covers my dark circles, diffuses very well with my makeup sponge and lasts for hours!

Amo totalmente este corrector! es ligero y no marca mis arrugas, cubre casi completamente mis ojeras oscuras, se difumina muy bien con mi esponja de maquillaje y dura por horas!
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
i tried using this for my dark circles but didnt see much coverage and wile trying to built up the coverage it gets cake-ie and sets weird.
but what i did find it to work well for is my brows.
after i fill in my brows i clean them up with this concealer and it sets well, last all day and looks great. hope thats helpful for someone.
Anna Lee M.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Fair more...
My sister was raving about this--we share the same pale skin and scary, dark, genetic bags under the eyes. She said this really helped diminish the looks of her dark circles, so I went on her rec and found that this did not help me much! I like the way this product feels, but it doesn't cover enough. It seems like I need more layers than I feel comfortable wearing and when I layer them it creases. IF my circles were less severe and I needed less product, I'd probably love this stuff but alas, I'm too tired looking for this. The price point is fabulous though!
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This works ok. I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle worker, but it does helps it is a little hard to apply but sits nicely under
Makeup. Best for dark circles under the eyes.
Jacleen 'Jackie' L.
East Hampton, CT
First off, I love almost anything and everything I've tried from NXY.. this is no exception. I am a.total insomniac and have THE WORST dark circles!! This works better than my concealer to cover them up (and I have a really good concealer lol) . Sometimes if I don't want to get into my whole make up routine, I just put a little of this on, then bronzer and blush. It has become a staple for me. I love it.
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been getting pretty bad dark circles so I wanted to try this out. First off the formula is a bit dry so I've found that I have to apply with my fingers in order to warm it up to get it to blend. It is not full coverage so I also need a concealer. Yes, it helps correct but I feel as though a good concealer would do the same thing. I don't really like having to apply two different products under my eyes when I use this.
Alizabeth S.
Elkton, MD
I have dark circles like you would not believe. Okay, they're really not that bad, but I still do have them. I haven't yet been able to find a concealer that does what it says it's supposed to. This is a thick, full coverage concealer. However, I still needed extra coverage. It did an okay job covering my dark circles, but it didn't cover the darkest parts. This concealer did an amazing job with my acne!
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Light more...
Love. Love. Love this concealer. Considering I have two kids under the age of 3, I definitely have dark circles under my eyes that needed some attention. I saw this concealer at Target for $6 and couldn't pass it up. NYX is a solid brand, so I had high expectations! I use this stuff every.single.day now! It provides great coverage and doesn't highlight any lines or blemishes. It's a win-win!
Izy H.
Review for: Medium more...
Sigh, I really wanted to like this product, but alas...im dissapointed. I have blueish dark eye circles, so i thought this salmon would cancel it out. Unfortunately I didn't really do so. It's fairly light coverage and gooping it on made my undereye feel dry. I also have greasy skin and greasy eyelids/eyearea and this product creased big time on me despite it saying it would not. I also have sensitive eyes and this product made my eyes feel tired and even made them water up and sting a little. I tried it multiple times hoping for a different result, but nope. I had to return this.
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
So far I really like this product. I ensure I add moisture under my eyes and let it dry s little before applying the concealer. This way it doesn't get dry and accentuate my lines. I also don't cake it on which helps. I just put it on my finger and lightly dab vs rub in a lot. It's doing a great job of blending into my skin and subsiding the look of dark circles. I use color medium.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.