4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,466 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 482 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
Love the moisturization but Id say it is a 3.5 bc I have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better.
This is not my favorite product, but it does do the job. The coverage is more of a medium. I would recommend to beginners
Does an OK job, does hide circles a little but really is just more white than orange, still like that it covers some bags
This has a great coverage . I like using this more when i do cut creases or under my eyebrows but it has a great coverage
Consistency and scent are good. Packaging is okay. Payoff, not the best for something that is marketed for dark circles.
I've used this for years. It works great. The price is very right aswell. It dose the job and never looks like too much.
Q & A
How blendable is it? It is really creamy??
Does this concealer good for really dark circles
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
I usually wipe out shelves when it comes to NYX makeup!!!! Lots and lots of contouring, buttergloss, lip liners, etc. but the NYX dark circle concealer I haven't ever purchased although I have seen on multiple occasions... does this really work? And how strongly would you recommend this product?
What to buy one of this. I'm in Sun beige skin tone, will this color correct the dark spots and under eye dark circles....?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos