BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sarhay Q.
Lake Mary, FL
I totally love this concealer! Is light and does not mark my wrinkles, almost completely covers my dark circles, diffuses very well with my makeup sponge and lasts for hours!

Amo totalmente este corrector! es ligero y no marca mis arrugas, cubre casi completamente mis ojeras oscuras, se difumina muy bien con mi esponja de maquillaje y dura por horas!
Anna Lee M.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Fair more...
My sister was raving about this--we share the same pale skin and scary, dark, genetic bags under the eyes. She said this really helped diminish the looks of her dark circles, so I went on her rec and found that this did not help me much! I like the way this product feels, but it doesn't cover enough. It seems like I need more layers than I feel comfortable wearing and when I layer them it creases. IF my circles were less severe and I needed less product, I'd probably love this stuff but alas, I'm too tired looking for this. The price point is fabulous though!
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been getting pretty bad dark circles so I wanted to try this out. First off the formula is a bit dry so I've found that I have to apply with my fingers in order to warm it up to get it to blend. It is not full coverage so I also need a concealer. Yes, it helps correct but I feel as though a good concealer would do the same thing. I don't really like having to apply two different products under my eyes when I use this.
Jacleen 'Jackie' L.
East Hampton, CT
First off, I love almost anything and everything I've tried from NXY.. this is no exception. I am a.total insomniac and have THE WORST dark circles!! This works better than my concealer to cover them up (and I have a really good concealer lol) . Sometimes if I don't want to get into my whole make up routine, I just put a little of this on, then bronzer and blush. It has become a staple for me. I love it.
Alizabeth S.
Elkton, MD
I have dark circles like you would not believe. Okay, they're really not that bad, but I still do have them. I haven't yet been able to find a concealer that does what it says it's supposed to. This is a thick, full coverage concealer. However, I still needed extra coverage. It did an okay job covering my dark circles, but it didn't cover the darkest parts. This concealer did an amazing job with my acne!
Nicole H.
winston salem
Review for: Medium more...
This works ok. I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle worker, but it does helps it is a little hard to apply but sits nicely under
Makeup. Best for dark circles under the eyes.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Light more...
Love. Love. Love this concealer. Considering I have two kids under the age of 3, I definitely have dark circles under my eyes that needed some attention. I saw this concealer at Target for $6 and couldn't pass it up. NYX is a solid brand, so I had high expectations! I use this stuff every.single.day now! It provides great coverage and doesn't highlight any lines or blemishes. It's a win-win!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Light more...
Really wanted this product to work because my dark circles are insane!!! Maybe I just needed a different color? Idk. I tried LA girl’s orange concealer and that one is a much darker orange and covers my dark circles better.
The packaging of this is also not on the great side. I don’t really like jars because I just feel like bacteria likes to live there. And once I got closer to the bottom it was harder to get product out if my nails were long but not long enough to scoop product out with it.
All in all, I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Izy H.
Review for: Medium more...
Sigh, I really wanted to like this product, but alas...im dissapointed. I have blueish dark eye circles, so i thought this salmon would cancel it out. Unfortunately I didn't really do so. It's fairly light coverage and gooping it on made my undereye feel dry. I also have greasy skin and greasy eyelids/eyearea and this product creased big time on me despite it saying it would not. I also have sensitive eyes and this product made my eyes feel tired and even made them water up and sting a little. I tried it multiple times hoping for a different result, but nope. I had to return this.
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
So far I really like this product. I ensure I add moisture under my eyes and let it dry s little before applying the concealer. This way it doesn't get dry and accentuate my lines. I also don't cake it on which helps. I just put it on my finger and lightly dab vs rub in a lot. It's doing a great job of blending into my skin and subsiding the look of dark circles. I use color medium.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.