BY NYX #46 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
BriAnna S.
Trumann , AR
Review for: Light more...
This product looked very pigmented at first but once I put it on, it did absolutely nothing to hide my dark circles. It made my concealer look cakey, and it creased a ton. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
Marissa A.
Ventura
Review for: Medium more...
I forgot how much I love this concealer! It knocks out the darkness from under eyes effortlessly and doesn’t look too thick, a little goes a long way! For $5-$6 I highly recommend and will be repurchasing!
Brittney Y.
Aiken, SC
Review for: Light more...
This absolutely does cover dark circles!! Mine under eye area is pretty dark and it does its job well. The only con I have is that it will crinkle with my skin. Typically tho I can smooth it with my finger and it smooths right out.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I have very dark circles under my eyes. I use this product daily. It doesn't negate all the darkness but it has come closer than any other product I have tried. I use a crease brush to apply to the under eye. Applies like a dream. Great staying power and doesn't crease.
Jassleen P.
Del Rio, TX
This product is my holy grail ! I use the color orange and it’s amazing ! I put Concealer on top and then set, it covers my dark circles so well. I recommend this product if you have dark circles.
Jordan C.
Spring, TX
Review for: Light more...
I use it in two parts. Under regular concealer. Definitely helps hide my dark circles. Very easy to blend. The packaging is nice and simple. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dark circles.
Keisha R.
Dorchester , MA
Review for: Fair more...
I Love this conceler just because its medium coverage and gives you that. Clean look you need and its really thick and i just love it so much when im doing my eyebrows . I definitely recommend this product .
Sabrinda L.
Mission, TX
Review for: Medium more...
Love this covers my dark spots I apply it with my finger and apply it directly to my dark spots and under eyes before putting my foundation its buildable. It’s so affordable I totally recommend to others
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
A little goes a long way! Love this dark circle concealer! Covers my dark circles so well!! I use it under my foundation and sometimes over. Applies and blends out so easily and looks like I have nothing there!
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Light more...
This color definitely off sets dark circles. It's a little thick which makes it easy to look cakey but with a small amount patted in to the skin it can look great. It's very inexpensive so it makes it worth the extra effort.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.