BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this corrector last year.. it was the first salmon corrector I've tried and I really like it..It helps conceal my darkened sunken under eyes! I can't do my makeup without using this corrector 👌🏼 it's creamy and blends perfectly but it does crease :/ the way that I make it work is I use an eyeshadow primer under it then apply the corrector and blend it with my beauty blender & then concealer & set it with a loose translucent powder👌🏼 using an eyeshadow primer under my eyes helps it and the concealer to not crease..the price is good too it cost me like $5-6 👌🏼 good product, Just wish it didn't crease so
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I purchased this product as I was experimenting with color correction, most dark circles and age spots. It is a very thick formula cream. It is a little difficult to apply, I ended up having to use my finger. But once you have patted it out and finished the rest of your makeup...it really does work. As long as you have a good foundation and setting powder it will have staying power. I however do not use this often because of the time it takes to apply and when you are getting ready at 5am for work and you have something else that works faster, that is what you are going to reach for. But great product.
Sarhay Q.
Lake Mary, FL
I totally love this concealer! Is light and does not mark my wrinkles, almost completely covers my dark circles, diffuses very well with my makeup sponge and lasts for hours!

Amo totalmente este corrector! es ligero y no marca mis arrugas, cubre casi completamente mis ojeras oscuras, se difumina muy bien con mi esponja de maquillaje y dura por horas!
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
i tried using this for my dark circles but didnt see much coverage and wile trying to built up the coverage it gets cake-ie and sets weird.
but what i did find it to work well for is my brows.
after i fill in my brows i clean them up with this concealer and it sets well, last all day and looks great. hope thats helpful for someone.
Nicole H.
winston salem
Review for: Medium more...
This works ok. I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle worker, but it does helps it is a little hard to apply but sits nicely under
Makeup. Best for dark circles under the eyes.
Alizabeth S.
Elkton, MD
I have dark circles like you would not believe. Okay, they're really not that bad, but I still do have them. I haven't yet been able to find a concealer that does what it says it's supposed to. This is a thick, full coverage concealer. However, I still needed extra coverage. It did an okay job covering my dark circles, but it didn't cover the darkest parts. This concealer did an amazing job with my acne!
Anna Lee M.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Fair more...
My sister was raving about this--we share the same pale skin and scary, dark, genetic bags under the eyes. She said this really helped diminish the looks of her dark circles, so I went on her rec and found that this did not help me much! I like the way this product feels, but it doesn't cover enough. It seems like I need more layers than I feel comfortable wearing and when I layer them it creases. IF my circles were less severe and I needed less product, I'd probably love this stuff but alas, I'm too tired looking for this. The price point is fabulous though!
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been getting pretty bad dark circles so I wanted to try this out. First off the formula is a bit dry so I've found that I have to apply with my fingers in order to warm it up to get it to blend. It is not full coverage so I also need a concealer. Yes, it helps correct but I feel as though a good concealer would do the same thing. I don't really like having to apply two different products under my eyes when I use this.
Jacleen 'Jackie' L.
East Hampton, CT
First off, I love almost anything and everything I've tried from NXY.. this is no exception. I am a.total insomniac and have THE WORST dark circles!! This works better than my concealer to cover them up (and I have a really good concealer lol) . Sometimes if I don't want to get into my whole make up routine, I just put a little of this on, then bronzer and blush. It has become a staple for me. I love it.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Light more...
Really wanted this product to work because my dark circles are insane!!! Maybe I just needed a different color? Idk. I tried LA girl’s orange concealer and that one is a much darker orange and covers my dark circles better.
The packaging of this is also not on the great side. I don’t really like jars because I just feel like bacteria likes to live there. And once I got closer to the bottom it was harder to get product out if my nails were long but not long enough to scoop product out with it.
All in all, I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.