4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,465 Reviews
Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 482 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
Favorite drug store concealer! Hide any imperfections as well as my tarte shape tape! Definitely a good alternative for anyone on a budget
This concealer is like heaven it conceals my under eyes so well very creamy but not oily just the right consistency and was perfect for me
This stuff worked , so good when I was pregnant and was so sleeply . Cover the dark circles and bags underneath my eyes and my pimples too
The bomb dot com. Covers up the dark circles, it's nice and creamy so it blends beautifully. It's a great products for such a great price!
Initial coverage and blends well but doesn't stay well. Only just purchased so will have to perhaps try different applicators than a brush.
It's ok. I have some puffiness and dark circles at times. I've used a better item before but this does the job when I need something quick
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos