4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,533 Reviews
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 483 Q&A
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
This concealer is not the best but it works well. It is a little greasy and the coverage is a four out of five but if you bake it looks better.
I like this concealer a lot. It helps with the dark circles under my eyes a lot. I just wish it lasted longer. I notice it fades after a while.
I have really dark circles under my eyes and only this concealer helps me hide them really good. And i love how natural my face looks with it.
This concealer is great it's has great coverage if you have baggy eyes this would cover it and you wouldn't even know that you have baggy eyes
Love this product, really changed my beauty game. Would purchase again and recommend to friends :) it does crease if you do not set it though!!
I have dark circles and some dark spots under my eyes so this nyx product is my go-to for fixing this problem for my day to day beauty routine
This product is amazing. My only concern was it felt heavy on my skin, it didn't dry my skin. It is very well coverage and a wonderful product.
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos