BY NYX #54 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Keisha R.
Dorchester , MA
Review for: Fair more...
I Love this conceler just because its medium coverage and gives you that. Clean look you need and its really thick and i just love it so much when im doing my eyebrows . I definitely recommend this product .
Sabrinda L.
Mission, TX
Review for: Medium more...
Love this covers my dark spots I apply it with my finger and apply it directly to my dark spots and under eyes before putting my foundation its buildable. It’s so affordable I totally recommend to others
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
A little goes a long way! Love this dark circle concealer! Covers my dark circles so well!! I use it under my foundation and sometimes over. Applies and blends out so easily and looks like I have nothing there!
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Light more...
This color definitely off sets dark circles. It's a little thick which makes it easy to look cakey but with a small amount patted in to the skin it can look great. It's very inexpensive so it makes it worth the extra effort.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
This works and is a must have the works so wonderful and also I have to say the color is easily matched for fair skin or yellow tone correct and I have started on my 3rd container love nyx
Patricia P.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Light more...
I love this product it’s hydrating and it really does correct my under-eye darkness. It’s very affordable, and it’s very easy to use just take a little swipe, pat under the eye and done!
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Light more...
Amazing product. I have been using this product for a few years now and love it. It covers my dark circles so well. Especially being a stay at home mom you need that refresh look. I recommend this to everyone.
Superlove 4.
One of the best for me it helps to neutralize the dark circles before applying the foundation. I love it. Price and variety of concealers for every skin concern. I'll buy again.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this under eye corrector. it's very subtle and pretty under the eyes. Needs to be set to prevent creasing. Can be used with another concealer but works fine on its own! It's a good price
Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
I really enjoy this product for when my under eyes are really dark and my concealer can't do the job alone. The pink tone cancels out the darkness under my eyes and brightens.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.