BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Gab E.
NYX Dark Circle Concealer this product is very creamy and definitely full coverage, definitely is my go to concealer when on a budget.
Good quality for cheap price, the quality of the product goes along way.
This is a perfect concealer and i use it all the time. I love how it comes in an easy to access jar and there’s no trying to squeeze it out a tube nonsense. It’s perfect in undertone too for me so i really love it
Amanda C.
Hickory Flat, MS
I would rate twenty stars if I could this is by far the best concealer I have ever used! It goes on like liquid silk if you can imagine that and covers like you have nothing even on!
Kelsey Z.
Clarksville, TN
As long as you have the right brush this will be your best friend! The color is amazing! The formula is perfect. Its super cheap. Would and do recommend this to everyone who ask's!!
Ekaterina Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium more...
Tried this concealer for the first time. It conceals my dark circles pretty well, but what I hate about it is it does crease, even with a primer. Won't buy it again
Jamie M.
Long branch , NJ
I absolutely love this concealer for under eyes! It is such an affordable price and the orange tone really does get rid of that purplish bluish Black-ish dark circle that happens. Will totally repurchase
Johnée L.
Review for: Medium more...
This color does a good Johnee b concealing my dark circles; however, I think yellow works better for my complexion. It also would crease over time...maybe I didnt set it right with the powder.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Julie E.
Williston, SC
Purchased at: CVS
I don't like how heavy this formula feels and it collects in the lines under my eye even when I prime the heck out of the area. Didn't think it blended out well either
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: Medium more...
As someone who has under eye circles this concealer has great cover up. Very affordable and long lasting. It is also easy to apply and blend. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.