4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,514 Reviews
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 483 Q&A
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
This is usually the only concealer I will buy because of the fact that I have lots of dark spots on my face and this has always covered them up.
I really like this product! So creamy and blends so nicely with my Beauty Blender. I use this under my eyes and it makes me looks so well rested!
Super good coverage. I also use this for my eyebrows once in a while. Super sharp nd defines the arches in my brows and covers under eye well too
Dark circles, where? This product is amazing it helps to cover my dark circles, but also I use it to cover some redness on my skin and it works.
This is really easy to apply but doesn't seem to stay all day. Really enjoy for the price it's at and does a good job covering under eye circles
This is my favorite concealer. I love this brand and I wear this everyday for the bags under my eyes. It lasts awhile too and the price is right!
I have really dark circles under my eyes and only this concealer helps me hide them really good. And i love how natural my face looks with it.
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos