4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,464 Reviews
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 482 Q&A
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
This works ok. Guess my dark circles can get really dark though so I have yet to find something that works great. Applies easily and isnt cakey.
Dark circles, where? This product is amazing it helps to cover my dark circles, but also I use it to cover some redness on my skin and it works.
This is usually the only concealer I will buy because of the fact that I have lots of dark spots on my face and this has always covered them up.
I have dark circles and some dark spots under my eyes so this nyx product is my go-to for fixing this problem for my day to day beauty routine
I don't use this as a concealer I use it as an eyeshadow base and LOVE it. It makes your eyeshadow last much longer and stops it from creasing.
This concealer is not the best but it works well. It is a little greasy and the coverage is a four out of five but if you bake it looks better.
I love NYX their prices are so adorable and it's great quality for being a drug store product. This concealer is great and it covers very well
I like this concealer a lot. It helps with the dark circles under my eyes a lot. I just wish it lasted longer. I notice it fades after a while.
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos