4 varieties available
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
4.02 / 5 based on 2,494 Reviews
A serious solution for one of beauty’s most challenging problems! No fancy names just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 483 Q&A
NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- "love the moisturization but id say it is a 3.5 bc i have used concealers that cancel out orcover my dark circles better." in 715 reviews
- "excellent coverage from an under eye concealer! the formula is easy to apply and blends really well. it's definitely buildable but it can crease so getting that perfect blend can be difficult! it can survive all day but is definitely more long lasting when set with a powder. " in 101 reviews
- "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
- "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
- "I also used it on my very fair skinned red headed sister with freckles and her face looked beautiful and flawless!" in 1 review
I like this one. It’s cheaper version of famous Becca concealer. I use it to cover my dark circles before using regular concealer. It dies the job great!
Absolutely love this product! I use it in my everyday makeup routine. Easy to apply and blend out. No patchy spots and the packaging is simple but nice.
I think I got a shade that was too thin because it really didn't cover my under eyes. I used a brush but I'm still trying it out so we'll see how it goes
This dark circle cover up is great. I don't have the worst dark under eyes but on a bad day i do grab this! Also, great as a eye shadow primer if needed.
This does a great job covering under eye circles. Because it has an orange tint it helps to conceal the bluish circles. Doesn't crease and lasts all day.
LOVE this! I use it under my eyes on mornings when I've had very little sleep (new mommy) and I also prime my eye lids with it! Works so well for both !
Terrible formula. Product applies thick and waxy, like makeup you may have used as a child. Not at all bendable, and looks cakey shortly after applying.
Q & A
I see this is for dark circles. I love that, but does it crease? And do you really have to cake it on in order to cover the dark circles?
What is the best application method for this concealer? Beauty blender, brush, fingers, etc?
I noticed that the pot is REALLY small, my question for those that have/had this, is it easier to use it with a brush? If so, what kind/type of brush would you prefer using this product with?
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
I have pretty bad dark circles I am struggling to cover well. How is this and where can I get it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos