BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Johnée L.
Review for: Medium more...
This color does a good Johnee b concealing my dark circles; however, I think yellow works better for my complexion. It also would crease over time...maybe I didnt set it right with the powder.
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: Medium more...
As someone who has under eye circles this concealer has great cover up. Very affordable and long lasting. It is also easy to apply and blend. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Rina R.
Works wonders to conceal dark under eyes, I apply it under my concealer, or you can before foundation. It is a must have and is inexpensive. Application with a brush.
Allison M.
Review for: Light more...
i have some dark circles so thought this was a good product. did a good job at concealing my dark circles and is very easy to blend. smooth texture and not too oily
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I am so glad I found this! I've been looking for something to help brighten the dark circles under my eyes. I looked at the Urban Decay Color Correctors, but they are so expensive! Finally as I was on my way to the checkout counter at Ulta, I saw these! For $5.99 I thought I'd give it a try! I have fair skin, so I bought the lightest color. I've been blown away with this product! It is very creamy, but applies so nicely. I apply it before my regular foundation and concealer and it has worked really well. It does not cake or crease under my eyes (I always set with a powder) but it has a nice brightening effect. If I'm not wearing a full face of makeup, I'll just apply this and a little powder and I'm good to go. The fair color is peachy enough to cancel out my dark circles without being so vivid that I can't wear it alone. I've been really happy with this and I'm sure I'll be repurchasing.
Noelia C.
I bought this concealer to color correct, and it did just that. The only downfall on it is that it came be a little too oily for my undereye, which can make the product come off.
Veniz D.
Review for: Medium more...
The medium shade is lighter than I expected but with a little bit of blending I can make it work. It's very stiff and hard to work with too so keep that in mind.
Reniya D.
Dothan
Review for: Medium, Fair more...
This is an amazing primer for the lids it literally lets the makeup stick to it and I love it and will forever use it. It also has an absolutely flawless finish!
Christina G.
I have had dark circles forever. They're something my grandma passed down to me, and my deep-set eyes and bone structure make them even more visible. I've been using various types of concealers on them for some time, and even highlighters and other tones to merely brighten the area. I never found a great solution, just okay ones. Then I spotted this in the store one day and bought one in medium.

I looked at the ingredients and saw things like kaolin clay on the label, which made me wary, but the texture of this concealer is smooth, creamy, and blends and covers well. It brightens without being shiny, cakey, or thick. It works to counter the dark circles just like it says it will. If you use foundation over this, it won't be a cakey mess. Huge points for that!

I'm happy with this product and will repurchase when I need to. Sometimes just this concealer and a touch of tinted moisturizer or BB cream have worked on my lazy weekend days when I didn't want a full face.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
This really works so good. This covered up most of my dark circles. I used this first then my concealer and wow. It’s a great product. Really gets the job done. Repeat buyer for sure
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.