BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
This product is great with covering dark circles under the eyes! It also works well for me with any kind of dark marks on the face! Definitely recommend to purchase!
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Review for: Light more...
This product worked way better than I expected! I have dark circles no matter how much I sleep and this is like a miracle product. It's so easy to blend and lasts all day. If you have chronic dark circles like me, you need this in your life!
Tessa L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Medium more...
alright prefacing this i knocked off a star because i bought the wrong color so i have a biased review anyway. so i know many people love this and i totally do too, i love the finish and the consistency, just couldn't love the color because of my mistake.
Emma M.
Greenwood
Review for: Fair more...
I love that this product is so incredibly full coverage. However, even though this product says it’s for fair skin, even when I blend it out, it still leaves a red tint, even after I cover it with foundation and concealer. I can’t seem to cover it up no matter how much I blend it out.
Ashley B.
Brunswick, GA
This product is very nice. It works well under foundation and holds it's color pretty well. However it isn't my absolute favorite color corrector. It's only flaw is it isn't sweat proof, if you start sweating then it's going to melt off.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Review for: Light more...
Covers very well, but can be drying on my under eyes. Some days I have used it and had no issues but other days it sucks all the life out of my eyes. It is a very strange occurrence but i think that probably had to do with my skin type.
Anna B.
Newtown, PA
Review for: Light more...
NYX Dark Circle Concealer I absolutely love this product for covering dark circles under my eyes. Pros: this product is super creamy and goes on smooth. Cons: sometimes it takes a couple of layers to get a more full coverage.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I don't so much have dark circles it's more of thin skin under my eyes. This is the only product that I've found that works great for me. There's no shadow of darkness after applying like others. It blends into the skin perfectly too
April H.
Marseilles, IL
This is a wonderful concealer. Great for undereye, or concealing acne. It’s thicker and offers more full coverage concealing. Although this is a very little jar, a little of this product, goes a long way. I love this and have repurchases several times.
Kat A.
San Jose
Review for: Light more...
This is a good under eye circle cream if you have really dark under eye circles. It’s got quite a good orange tint, with the idea of neutralizing the blue that would be under your eye, however I personally think it’s too orange for my skin tone.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.