BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I honestly didn't see a huge difference than using a regular concealer, I have horrible dark under eyes so I'll still be on the hunt for a good product.
Jazlyn V.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Even though my under eyes aren't super dark i still gave this a try and its great. it really conceals any dark areas on your face for a bright awake look!
Julia B.
Atlanta
Review for: Light more...
Very oily consistency and caused my concealer to crease. It didn't do the best job of covering my circles either. Made me shy away from color correcting.
Jasmine R.
It’s not creamy enough and is a bit too sheer for the coverage I need on my undereyes. Also it tends to slide off when I put my regular concealer over it
Viviana P.
Review for: Deep more...
Este producto de concealer es muy bueno ayuda mucho a tapar esas horrorosas zonas oscuras te las disimula por completo para tener un maquillaje excelente
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
En realidad tengo unas cuantas sombras, no e podido comprar más, pero tienen muy buena pigmentación son buenos productos, los labiales matte me encantan
a h.
i never thought color correcting worked until i tried this. this covered my dark circles up like a dream. it's so creamy and it doesn't crease or budge!
Maria C.
Absolutely love this product! I use it in my everyday makeup routine. Easy to apply and blend out. No patchy spots and the packaging is simple but nice.
Allison E.
Benton, AR
Absolutely. Obsessed. With. This. Product. It covers up my dark circles so well! It does seem to crease easily, but seriously still so worth it. Love it!
Megan L.
Bethlehem, PA
This does a great job covering under eye circles. Because it has an orange tint it helps to conceal the bluish circles. Doesn't crease and lasts all day.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.