BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Kimberly V.
Carson, CA
My little jar of happiness. Ive had dark circles for as long as I could remember and this has been one of the only concealers that help cover them up.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
Review for: Medium, Fair, Light more...
Great product! I use it under my foundation, it never creases and the texture is amazing as well. I love this formula compared to other pod concealers.
Faith B.
Review for: Medium more...
this concealer works really well on my skin, i have dark circles under my eyes and this covers it no problem. however, sometimes it creases a little.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have really sensitive eyes but when I ran out of my normal MAC concealer I decided to try this. It did not work for me and actually burned my eyes
Kylie N.
Philadelphia , PA
Covers really well but hard to blend in easily. It is build able and super super affordable so would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This is an alright concealer. Its pretty creamy for being in a pot but there isnt a whole lot of coverage and it slips and slides and creases a lot.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Medium more...
Such a nice concealer! I honestly think this is as good as other high-end concealers, goes on a little thin so I would say light to medium coverage.
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I totally love this concealer.A little goes a long way. I hate it that it creases a bit but other than that its good it has a very smooth feel to it.
Janeth Z.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I don't have really bad dark circles but this worked amazing to cover up what I do have. Beautifully blended in underneath my eyes with my foundation
Kristine A.
Review for: Medium more...
This product had such a thick consistency that it was so difficult to blend it out. Definitely looked cakey under my eyes and the shade was too pink.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.