BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Eve R.
I use this concealer whenever my bags are too dark to use foundation alone. It works great at covering up my dark circles but it can look a bit drying.
Faryal G.
Love it And honestly I paid almost $2 at Charlotte Russe which is a crazy place to find it but I love it it covers so well and is amazing long lasting
Brooke M.
Chattanooga
This is probably my favorite concealer! I like how I can kind of use my fingers instead of a brush, especially with the skin part of my beauty routine.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I use this and it works. I actually used it up quickly. I plan to buy it again, but the store i bought it from is always out. that's a good sign also!
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I actually really like this as a color corrector. It helps minimize the appearance of dark circles, but cannot be used alone cause it is pretty orange.
Sydnie V.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Fair more...
Could've been a little paler, but I really liked it. Was a little tacky when applying but if you dampen your beauty blender you should be in the clear!
Hailey P.
Good full coverage easy to use and doesn't crease has a neutral to yellowish tone to it blends extremely well without losing coverage and lasts all day
Cynthia C.
I love this stuff! I use it to carve out my brows after I fill them in & it's very close to my skin tone so once I apply foundation it all bend evenly.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Cheap just like all their other products. It moves creases and it's just plain horrible. I didn't like it at all looks good for the only hour that's it
Emily H.
I love this concealer! It covers everything. It also brightens my under eye area and blends flawlessly. Definitely my favorite concealer at the moment.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.