BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jaclyn H.
Columbus, IN
This color corrector is super smooth and soft. The color is light enough for my skin. I have really bad dark circles and this helps a little but I might need something stronger
Daniela C.
Clarksville, TN
It is amazing at hiding under eye circles, and it really blends well! I find that i usually do not have to put another concealer on as the shade fits my skin tone perfectly!
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Omgeeee yaaaaasssss, girls this formula is soo creamy & hydrating . When i apply this under my foundation i feel as if i am also applyin mosturizer . By far the best color corector i have used .
Jackiiee G.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have had it for 3 weeks and since day one i knew it worked. It works for dark circles, I mean it doesn't work miracles but for the price, it makes sence. Buy it it works.
Mia K.
I have dark circles and work a night shift. I sear by this stuff! it is a think concealer but I add a little bit more of regular liquid concealer on top just to lock it in.
Michelle W.
New York , NY
This product definitely needs to be set or it will slide around. It does not provide enough coverage to use on its own. Works better with another concealer on top of it.
Valeria O.
Review for: Medium more...
This item works good for me. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. As for my sister it wasn't as good. I like this beauty item because it is affordable and it works for me personally.
Ophelia S.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Love this stuff a lot. I still have to use a bit of concealer with it but other than that I feel like its one of the most perfect under eye concealer I've tried yet.
Heaher P.
I liked this product, I have very prominent circles under my eyes and it covered them well. I gave it 4 stars only because it tends to crease under my eyes. Other than that, it matched my skin well and was easy to apply.
Christine G.
Glendale, CA
I really do not like this stuff and am not sure why so many people do. I have those little white bumps in my under eye area and find that this only highlights the texture, leaving very obvious and unflattering coverage.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.