BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Amber H.
Jacksonville , Florida
This dark circle cover up is great. I don't have the worst dark under eyes but on a bad day i do grab this! Also, great as a eye shadow primer if needed.
Kelly A.
Bethlehem, PA
Terrible formula. Product applies thick and waxy, like makeup you may have used as a child. Not at all bendable, and looks cakey shortly after applying.
Gloria D.
San Diego, CA
I think I got a shade that was too thin because it really didn't cover my under eyes. I used a brush but I'm still trying it out so we'll see how it goes
Mary K.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
LOVE this! I use it under my eyes on mornings when I've had very little sleep (new mommy) and I also prime my eye lids with it! Works so well for both !
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I actually really like this as a color corrector. It helps minimize the appearance of dark circles, but cannot be used alone cause it is pretty orange.
Sharleen T.
Review for: Deep more...
I love this stuff to cover my dark circles in a iiff.and in a budget lol. I use with foundation on top or underneath or just alone with setting powder
Hailey P.
Good full coverage easy to use and doesn't crease has a neutral to yellowish tone to it blends extremely well without losing coverage and lasts all day
Cynthia C.
I love this stuff! I use it to carve out my brows after I fill them in & it's very close to my skin tone so once I apply foundation it all bend evenly.
Brooke M.
Chattanooga
This is probably my favorite concealer! I like how I can kind of use my fingers instead of a brush, especially with the skin part of my beauty routine.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I use this and it works. I actually used it up quickly. I plan to buy it again, but the store i bought it from is always out. that's a good sign also!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.