BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Allison E.
Benton, AR
Absolutely. Obsessed. With. This. Product. It covers up my dark circles so well! It does seem to crease easily, but seriously still so worth it. Love it!
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
En realidad tengo unas cuantas sombras, no e podido comprar más, pero tienen muy buena pigmentación son buenos productos, los labiales matte me encantan
Amber H.
Jacksonville , Florida
This dark circle cover up is great. I don't have the worst dark under eyes but on a bad day i do grab this! Also, great as a eye shadow primer if needed.
Jazlyn V.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Even though my under eyes aren't super dark i still gave this a try and its great. it really conceals any dark areas on your face for a bright awake look!
Mary S.
Richmond , TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I honestly didn't see a huge difference than using a regular concealer, I have horrible dark under eyes so I'll still be on the hunt for a good product.
Kelly A.
Bethlehem, PA
Terrible formula. Product applies thick and waxy, like makeup you may have used as a child. Not at all bendable, and looks cakey shortly after applying.
Gloria D.
San Diego, CA
I think I got a shade that was too thin because it really didn't cover my under eyes. I used a brush but I'm still trying it out so we'll see how it goes
Mary K.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
LOVE this! I use it under my eyes on mornings when I've had very little sleep (new mommy) and I also prime my eye lids with it! Works so well for both !
Yoana M.
This concealer is by far one of my favorite concealers it is very inexpensive and doesnt crease at all can compare to my expensive concealera that i have
Julia B.
Atlanta
Review for: Light more...
Very oily consistency and caused my concealer to crease. It didn't do the best job of covering my circles either. Made me shy away from color correcting.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.