BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sam S.
I love this!!!! I have very dark circles and it covers them! I put it on a beauty blender and just cover my under eyes then put on foundation and a little concealer. It's great
Celine R.
This product is affordable and such good quality. It helps create a nice base for your concealer and helps prevent your dark under eye area from peaking through as the concealer wears throughout the day.
Carmen B.
San Antonio, Tx
This concealer was very creamy and pigmented. Although it did help conceal under eye circles, the coverage didn't seem to last a full day. Other concealers Blended well on top.
Cristina F.
Review for: Medium, Light more...
Has good coverage does not crease if you set it with a powder and does last and not move through out the day ! Although it is pretty hard to get anything out when at the bottom
Carla V.
Kissimmee, FL
I constantly have dark circles under my eyes and no other product works like this one does. It covers the entire area very evenly and smooth. It lasts all day long. I would definitely recommend this.
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Medium, Light more...
I bought this product for the horrible circles under my eyes. I loved it!! I found it to be very buildable. I applied it before my concealer and i could tell it definitely brightened up my under eyes!
Maria M.
Review for: Deep more...
Went great with my skin tone, and really did make my dark circles disappear. I tend to apply it with a brush, and it blends really well. You can't argue with the price point!
Cassie B.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Cancels out darkness as advertised

Cancels out the darkness and is creamy and not drying. Easy to blend out and doesn't cake under the eyes.

The price is great so it's a win!
Gabriela S.
Lumberton, NC
Review for: Light more...
Great product but it did do much for me I cover some of my dark circles under my eye but not like I was expecting. I would recommend it to someone that doesn't have really dark circle like my self
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
This dark circle concealer did nothing to cover my dark circles. It broke up throughout the day, was not pigmented and did not live up to its claim!! I do not recommend.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.