BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Super creamy. Good coverage but you didn't have to build it a little. Blends really well too. I have super dark circles and this is one of my faves products!
Raji G.
Review for: Deep more...
Is not too full coverage but the peach undertones do help a little. It gets a little too oily and breaks up during the day as well so not good for long wear.
Annika K.
Oooh I bought this awhile ago and it works wonders! Who would have known covering dark circles would be this simple... Thank you Carli Bybel *tears of joys*
Chynna B.
Grove City, OH
I've only used it once so far and am pretty impressed. I naturally have pretty bad dark circles. I tried this after reading other reviews and am glad I did!
Ruqayya A.
Plymouth, PA
Review for: Deep more...
Just recently purchased this and so far I'm impressed but the product is a littttle drying , nothing some setting spray and a damp beauty blender won't fix!
Jenna S.
Ottawa
I use this stuff everyday to cover up the purple and blue crescent moons under my eyes. This should be every late night working college students best friend
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
I have had a hard time covering up my dark circles with something affordable. I bought this last week and love it! Goes on smooth and hides my circles well.
Lauren N.
Columbus, OH
Does a good job of concealing dark circles, but it sits in lines very badly. For a concealer specifically designed for use under the eyes, this is a bummer.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Deep more...
This is such a great concealer if you don't want to spend a lot of money. It covered my dark circles really well and was easy to blend, I love the packaging.
Alma M.
Clint, TX
Absolutely love NYX cosmetics it's such a great band their products aleays work great and i always love the beautiful effects it has definately recommend it
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.