BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Carla V.
Kissimmee, FL
I constantly have dark circles under my eyes and no other product works like this one does. It covers the entire area very evenly and smooth. It lasts all day long. I would definitely recommend this.
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Deep more...
Went great with my skin tone, and really did make my dark circles disappear. I tend to apply it with a brush, and it blends really well. You can't argue with the price point!
Cassie B.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Cancels out darkness as advertised

Cancels out the darkness and is creamy and not drying. Easy to blend out and doesn't cake under the eyes.

The price is great so it's a win!
Mia K.
I have dark circles and work a night shift. I sear by this stuff! it is a think concealer but I add a little bit more of regular liquid concealer on top just to lock it in.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
Omgeeee yaaaaasssss, girls this formula is soo creamy & hydrating . When i apply this under my foundation i feel as if i am also applyin mosturizer . By far the best color corector i have used .
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
This dark circle concealer did nothing to cover my dark circles. It broke up throughout the day, was not pigmented and did not live up to its claim!! I do not recommend.
Jackiiee G.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have had it for 3 weeks and since day one i knew it worked. It works for dark circles, I mean it doesn't work miracles but for the price, it makes sence. Buy it it works.
Daniela C.
Clarksville, TN
It is amazing at hiding under eye circles, and it really blends well! I find that i usually do not have to put another concealer on as the shade fits my skin tone perfectly!
Michelle W.
New York , NY
This product definitely needs to be set or it will slide around. It does not provide enough coverage to use on its own. Works better with another concealer on top of it.
Christine G.
Glendale, CA
I really do not like this stuff and am not sure why so many people do. I have those little white bumps in my under eye area and find that this only highlights the texture, leaving very obvious and unflattering coverage.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.