BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Nicole K.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Light more...
Good concealer. This was a bit to yellow for my skin tone so I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with pink or blue undertones. Other than that. Great consistency, glides on the skin very easily.
Elizabeth C.
The only under eye concealer I own. I have really bad circles under my eyes and this helps cover them immensely. I do put a serum under my eyes first because it tends to stick to my pores.
Sophia S.
The formula is nice and glides on the skin smoothly. I like to use this on dark spots, blemishes and as a base for my eyeshadow! However it's too thick for me to put under my eyes
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: Deep more...
I have bad under eye circles. I constantly have to treat them but this comes in handy if I get lazy or forget to do a mask one day. Covers well and blends in well
Marielena O.
Washington, DC
This package its so tiny, i ordered it from Amazon and when it came I was so disappointed, its like made for highlighting your eyebrows and thats it, i wouldn't recommend it.

Courtney G.
Erin, TN
I love NYX products. I got really bad dark circles under my eyes and I just cannot have that! I am only 21! This product is a miracle worker. with a little bit of finishing spray, this stuff lasts for a really long time. I will continue to use this!
Paula D.
Maplewood, NJ
Great concealer. I used this for under the eyes and blemishes. It does not crease and goes on nice and smooth. This is full coverage and It stays on all day and there are plenty of color options to fit any skin color. My only complaint is that there is not a lot of product in the pan for the price. It appears deeper then it really is. With everyday use I was out of this in about a month which is why I did not purchase it again.
Paola M.
I have had dark circles like forever but Since I started to use this I loved it so much that now I only buy this its the perfect dupe from expensive brands an it is totally buildable with no doubts. its long lasting, pigmented and dry fast i definetly would recommend this to others I surely would buy this again
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
Review for: Medium more...
Best concealer is really thick and creamy and I honestly it work for the job it took my dark circles away at Curry still out though so that's why I stopped using it
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Magnific..This is worth a try ladies & gents! I used the lightest shade for my fair skin. it has an almost peachy tone to it. That coloring helps cancel out any blue tone from dark circles. So far it doesn't seem to dry out my delicate under eye skin. It also doesn't exaggerate my fine lines under my eyes. A little goes a long way, so I use a small brush then blend.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.