BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Laura C.
I like the consistency it goes one. It has medium coverage. It doesn't look all that great at the end of the day. Looks dry and settles in creases. I do like the packaging. Will not be a repurchase.
Jennifer J.
Laredo, TX
It great for those who have dark circles. I usually apply this first and then another concealer over it. Then I set it with a translucent powder and it works wonders.
Amanda T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this concealer so much I have pretty dark circles and bags under my eyes and this concealer really does its job it's full coverage and creamy for an easy blend
Mackenzie Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have deep set eyes and this concealer, combined with another, really helps cover the darkness that I have under my eyes. I bought it from ulta and its inexpensive.
Mel B.
I use this concealer only under my eyes and it immediately covers my dark circles. It's creamy and blends well, however it does smudge a little bit as the day goes on but it is pretty great.
Aharmony G.
Lumberton, NC
I really love nyx products they are va very great brand of a product and I love it so much if I can buy a 100000000 at a time I would that's how great this product is
Heather C.
Melbourne, FL
It's a good concealer but if you are very fair not for sure if there's a shade for you! I have pink undertones and the shade I picked up was too orange. And it was i believe the lightest shade
Gaivile B.
Columbus, OH
This really doesn't have good coverage, it's seriously light coverage, my dark circles aren't really bad but this still doesn't cover, disappointed in this product, this didn't work for me.
Samantha G.
Kennedy, AL
I bought this at Ulta a few weeks ago. My dark circles are pretty bad as I have a toddler. It covers fairly well, but not exactly right for me. It doesn't cake up though so you can build it up if needed. And It's very affordable at $5.99.
Loany N.
Similar to the Concealer Jar, but these 4 concealers skew a bit more apricot, just enough to help cover up the dark circles under your eyes but not enough that it will look like you're wearing something not skin toned.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.