BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Paola R.
Shafter, CA
This concealer is very creamy. I like that it has the peach undertone good for concealing the undereye area. It does not crease and feels lightweight on the skin.
Angie M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Light more...
I was really excited to try this, then it doesn't work very well for me. I dont think it's the product I think my dark circles are just that bad. So sad this didn't work for me.
Melissa F.
Logan, UT
I work graves and I really need a concealer to cover my dark circles android helps a lot but it does dry my skin a little bit, but don't get me wrong it still does the job great
Laura G.
Wynne, AR
Review for: Fair/Light more...
While this product provides substantial coverage, I find it to be a little too thick and cakey. However if you have the right tools to apply it with it provides great coverage.
Jennifer  N.
Portland, MI
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is my new favorite under eye concealer. It hides the shadows well. I initially thought the color would be too dark for my fair skin, but it actually matches very well.
Nina V.
San Jose, CA
This concealer can be slightly drying to someone who has dry skin and can get a tiny bit Cakey. It might work for those who have a normal to slightly oily skin type
sita R.
Oakland, CA
The orange one and the white one work very good. I usually use the orange on the bottom then put white over it to get a little more coverage and so it won't look to orange
Emely M.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I suffer from really bad dark circles but this product manages to cover them up! I have tried many others but i always go back to this one. Love it and love the price even more.
Shiva D.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I use to use the Mac concealer but then I found out they test on animals again.... So I started using this one and I love it.. It conceals as good and it's so much cheaper.
Nicole K.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Light more...
Good concealer. This was a bit to yellow for my skin tone so I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with pink or blue undertones. Other than that. Great consistency, glides on the skin very easily.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.