BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Michelle E.
Island Park, NY
NYX has the best drug store makeup brand of any company. It’s so affordable and everything competes well with the brand name stuff. This under eye concealer is GREAT. Holds up to the big expensive brands in Sephora for 1/5 of the price!
Emma M.
Greenwood
Review for: Fair more...
I love that this product is so incredibly full coverage. However, even though this product says it’s for fair skin, even when I blend it out, it still leaves a red tint, even after I cover it with foundation and concealer. I can’t seem to cover it up no matter how much I blend it out.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Review for: Light more...
Covers very well, but can be drying on my under eyes. Some days I have used it and had no issues but other days it sucks all the life out of my eyes. It is a very strange occurrence but i think that probably had to do with my skin type.
Anna B.
Newtown, PA
Review for: Light more...
NYX Dark Circle Concealer I absolutely love this product for covering dark circles under my eyes. Pros: this product is super creamy and goes on smooth. Cons: sometimes it takes a couple of layers to get a more full coverage.
Nathalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is ultra creamy - blends great and my under eye creases are not accentuated. it has a second-skin finish and i highly recommend. it covers your dark circles and looks incredibly natural. i have bought this 3 times now :)
April H.
Marseilles, IL
This is a wonderful concealer. Great for undereye, or concealing acne. It’s thicker and offers more full coverage concealing. Although this is a very little jar, a little of this product, goes a long way. I love this and have repurchases several times.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I don't so much have dark circles it's more of thin skin under my eyes. This is the only product that I've found that works great for me. There's no shadow of darkness after applying like others. It blends into the skin perfectly too
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
Review for: Deep, Fair more...
Got these as gifts from doing prom makeup. Wouldn’t purchase for actual concealing...I do enjoy the darkest shade for contouring as it’s a good color and doesn’t look like mud on my face. Other then that it has no use on my makeup table
JESS w.
Wonder Lake, IL
Review for: Light more...
Maybe I bought a wrong size, but this product is so tiny!! It’s really hard to apply and it doesn’t provide the best coverage. I bought it once & I won’t buy it again.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
This concealer is awful. It’s a creamy base that never really dries, even when you bake it or set it. You’ll end up with cracks under your eyes after a while with this stuff. Very disappointed with it and there are only 3 shades.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.