BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Kittu D.
I ware apex and dis product helps me to give a perfect spexy sexy look... Which every specs wearing girl want... It is light easy to use. . I just love dis product
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Bought this in hopes it would help me with my dark circles and it does a fairly good job of it. I just wish it was a bit thicker. Although it does feel lovely and smooth with application.
Sydney V.
The first time I bought this product the color was great and I used it every day. I don't know if I got a dud or something but when I went back later to buy a new one and I used it, the color was way to orangey
o c.
Wilmington, CA
I really recommend using this, although I don't really use make up this is definitely the one to use. It's super easy to apply, you don't even need to put that much for it to cover your dark circles. I love it.
veronica g.
Holy hell…. this is a great product. not only do i use it under my eyes, i use it as a concealer all over my face. provides exceptional coverage and the entire NYX line is great, affordable makeup. this is great for everyday wear. also long lasting.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Tengo más de dos años usando este producto. De verdad que se ha convertido en mis básicos. Tiene alto poder de cobertura y deja un aspecto muy saludable y natural ❤️️
Sumiya C.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have really bad dark circles that foundation doesn't cover at all. This is magic in a jar!! I love color correctors and this my favorite because of adorablity, quality, and the quality of this Corrector.
Stephanie D.
Olean, NY
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I think this concealer works pretty well for its price. I have pretty dark circles under my eyes and this does a good job of covering those up. I bought it in the wrong shade so it seems a little off if I don't put foundation on over it but still decent coverage.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
I have very bad bags under my eyes. If you don't need to cover that much this will probably work great for you. But since I have fair skin and very dark eye bags I needed something with a little more oomph.
Taylor C.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Light more...
I honestly wasn't too impressed with this product, just because I have semi oily skin, so this product settles in my crease a lot, leaves my skin looking oily. It is easy to apply and does cover well, it just leaves my skin looking too greasy.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.