BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Catherine M.
S Salt Lake, UT
Let me start by saying I have the DARKEST dark circles. They're so bad that they usually look like black eyes (cancer meds do that). This product has been a miracle worker for me. It blends and completely hides my dark circles.
I bought this after I saw Michelle from ReadySetGlamour use it. It works so well, and definitely does the trick. my dark circles aren't terrible. But they are noticeable. This product is so good, I think it's something people should use, even if they only use high end products. Also, you can use it on different spots on your face if you have darkness you want to hide.
Alli E.
Parlin, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE this product! I have very prominent dark circles that are a pain to cover. However, when I use this product, they practically disappear! I recommend this product, and would buy again!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
This is my favorite under eye concealer and works well for correcting redness and blemishes! Great coverage, very easy to blend and lasts a full work day for me without any touch up's. This is a staple in my makeup bag for sure!
Katie H.
Edmonton, KY
Great and affordable product for those who suffer from dark circles. Cancels out the discoloration beautifully without creasing. A little bit goes a long way. Will be repurchasing for sure!
Meghan L.
Aberdeen, MD
After not being impressed by a higher end dark circle corrector I tried this one and was thoroughly impressed! Not too oily, not too drying. I put it on underneath my normal under eye concealer. Would highly recommend this one! Available wherever NYX is sold.
Amrita S.
The peachy color of this concealer is great for correcting dark under eye circles. However, since the product is in a pot, it does have a drier, thicker consistency. If you have dry under eyes, this may cause a problem. Make sure to moisturize before applying!
Christina C.
Fort Smith, AR
This product has a peach tone that neutralizes purple dark under eyes. I like to use this as the first concealer because it's not skin tone color and isn't brightening. But, it definitely works for covering up under my eyes!
Andrea I.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Bought this product after reading reviews and I am glad to say that it actually works. usually apply it after a primer but somtimes I apply it on after my foundation. needs to be well blended if you chose a vibrant orange.
Dana C.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I love this for my dark circles! I apply it with a brush and it cancels all the darkness and once I put on my concealer you can't see the orange or the dark circles!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.