BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Sara H.
Alsip, IL
I LOVE THIS! It's so full coverage and barely creases, especially when set with a powder. It's very long lasting and definitely the best drug store brand I've bough. Definitely would recommend and will buy it again.
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Review for: Deep more...
This concealer is so great and so budget friendly . Its so full coverage . I use this specifically to cover big blemishes or marks and to carve and shape my brows more . Highly recommend
Lauren C.
I have oily skin and this works great on me. It is so creamy and it looks so good throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product. It is also very affordable and you can find it at a lot of drugstores.
Aisha W.
Greenwood, SC
My mother uses this product as well as I and we both really like it. I was so reading another review were the person stated they had white bumps around their eyes and did not work. This product is made for dark circles.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Love this dark circle concealer. I tend to use it more on spots that I want to cover because it has a good consistency. It really conceals any unwanted blemishes! I would recommend for those who want a full coverage concealer base.
Sophie M.
Wood Dale, IL
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This works like a charm. I do not have super dark circles. For me, it did the job. The only thing was, you have to move fast because it will crease under your eye.
Beeta G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does a good job at cancelling out blue/purple tones. Not the best under other concealers so I usually lightly set it then go over with my usual concealer. Otherwise, I love this product and it makes me look like I get sleep.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Review for: Fair/Light more...
All day coverage. I do sometimes get a crease line under my eye after a few hours. Make sure to get a little darker than your skin if you're trying to conceal, a lighter color will draw attention to the problem area
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
I swear by this product. I use the color medium and this could be a dupe for the becca concealer. The consistency is creamy but dries really well and doesn't really crease. Very good to put under foundation too.
Madison W.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light more...
Great peach undertone to help with dark circle under eyes. I wish it was a little more creamier like the new NARS concealed pots. As long as it's set, it doesn't crease up on me. Probably will try a different formula of concealer from this brand
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.