BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Mel B.
I use this concealer only under my eyes and it immediately covers my dark circles. It's creamy and blends well, however it does smudge a little bit as the day goes on but it is pretty great.
Heather C.
Melbourne, FL
It's a good concealer but if you are very fair not for sure if there's a shade for you! I have pink undertones and the shade I picked up was too orange. And it was i believe the lightest shade
Aharmony G.
Lumberton, NC
I really love nyx products they are va very great brand of a product and I love it so much if I can buy a 100000000 at a time I would that's how great this product is
Sarah B.
Ona, WV
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have horrible dark under eye circles. They vary from dark purple to green and this concealer fixes them with no problem. The difference is nigh and day! Can not recommend this enough.
Samantha G.
Kennedy, AL
I bought this at Ulta a few weeks ago. My dark circles are pretty bad as I have a toddler. It covers fairly well, but not exactly right for me. It doesn't cake up though so you can build it up if needed. And It's very affordable at $5.99.
Jenissa C.
Garden Grove
This stuff is amazing!!!!!!! It lines your eye brows up nicely. The packaging is pretty normal, yes it's build able. For being only $5 is such a great price. Defiantly try it out for your eyebrows :)))))))))))))))
Kittu D.
I ware apex and dis product helps me to give a perfect spexy sexy look... Which every specs wearing girl want... It is light easy to use. . I just love dis product
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Bought this in hopes it would help me with my dark circles and it does a fairly good job of it. I just wish it was a bit thicker. Although it does feel lovely and smooth with application.
Samantha B.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I bought this and I didn't look but it is actually to light for my complexion . But I tried it and it does work but I feel as if I got it a little darker it would work better for sure.
Amanda  A.
Pembroke Pines, fl
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I really like this product its a good daupe for benefit's boi-ing concealer. My face tends to need a reapplication after half the day but this product lasts all day. My only problem is that since it is a bit thicker, it does seem to crease a bit but so do all the other ones of this coverage for me.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.