BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
Review for: Light more...
love this concealer because it really covers the purple tones under my eyes without too much product and without creasing! super easy to apply and blend. using a brush or finger does the trick!
Amanda A.
This concealer works the best on my dark circles. The product is so great it covers it like they aren't even there. I would recommend this for anyone. It stays all day long and doesn't wear off.
Esther H.
Venice, FL
I've had pretty bad dark under eye circles for the past few years and I've tried so many concealers to try and cover them, but none of the did a the job, but then I found this one. This is like my holy grail concealer right now.
Cassandra S.
Parlin, NJ
This concealer is my go to. I've used more expensive brands, but this one always makes it back into my makeup bag. It's cheap, but works so well at concealing my dark circles. I don't know what I would do without this concealer.
Shelby L.
Falcon, KY
Never buy this product. I applied to my dark circles and the skin under my eyes peeled off and swelled. It's difficult to apply as well. I love Nyx products but this one did not work for me.
Alissa C.
Roscoe, IL
Ordered this thinking this would be great. It does go on smoothly and does cover up dark circles, however, it tends to cake into the fine lines and crease even with the use of a setting powder.
May R.
The NYX Dark Circle concealer is great for covering up dark circles and any blemishes you may have. Although it can cover these, it is very think and cakey. I found it really hard to make it look as flawless as I wanted it. If you do use less of the product it does look less product but it does not conceal as much.
Mary M.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I have never found a concealer that matched my skin so well. My dark circles virtually disappeared before my eyes. It came off easy with soap and water at the end of the day. I won't use anything else now which will practically guarantee that they will quit making it.
Mel B.
I use this concealer only under my eyes and it immediately covers my dark circles. It's creamy and blends well, however it does smudge a little bit as the day goes on but it is pretty great.
Gaivile B.
Columbus, OH
This really doesn't have good coverage, it's seriously light coverage, my dark circles aren't really bad but this still doesn't cover, disappointed in this product, this didn't work for me.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.