BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Adrienne R.
Phoenix, AZ
While this product is easy to blend and apply, it did not work well for my dark circles. I layered it on and still did nothing. I love the price but unfortunately I will not be repurchasing this item.
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
This is a great color corrected for under the eyes. It is not too orange where I need to put another concealer over too. The formula is nice and lasts all day and does not look cakes under my eyes.
Kasandra H.
It didn't really work all that well. It was very cakey and didn't look good. It did get the job done but not very well. I bought it at Sephora. It is easy to apply I would recommend this to others.
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I am really happy with this product. For a reasonable price, it's full coverage and does not cake, at least for me it doesn't. It blends well. It's a creamy formula. I love it. A little goes a long way!
Katie P.
Durham, NC
I use this concealer everyday under my eyes and it really helps cover up dark under eye circles. This product is really affordable and lasts a long time for the price you pay. Just make sure you get a lighter color than your skin tone.
Jennifer H.
I have such dark under eyes and this helps! I put this on under my regular concealer to try to block my under eye! It helps so much! You cannot beat the price either! I stock up at Ulta when they do a buy one get one 50% off sale
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
Review for: Light more...
love this concealer because it really covers the purple tones under my eyes without too much product and without creasing! super easy to apply and blend. using a brush or finger does the trick!
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
I've been using this for about 4 months and I love it a lot. It covers dark circles around my eyes and I use it as a corrector for my eyebrows. It will last all day, and it's also very inexpensive
Tiffany  W.
Boynton Beach , FL
For the price its a good concealer. I also have the mac concealer. As much as I wanted to love this nyx concealer ( I love there lip products, and the price point) the mac concealer is much better
Amanda A.
This concealer works the best on my dark circles. The product is so great it covers it like they aren't even there. I would recommend this for anyone. It stays all day long and doesn't wear off.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.