BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
I bought this after I saw Michelle from ReadySetGlamour use it. It works so well, and definitely does the trick. my dark circles aren't terrible. But they are noticeable. This product is so good, I think it's something people should use, even if they only use high end products. Also, you can use it on different spots on your face if you have darkness you want to hide.
Sarah S.
Review for: Medium more...
I received a sample of this to try out and liked it. The coverage was a little thick compared to the liquid concealed that I was used to using. It did a good job covering up far circles I had and I would purchase a bigger size
Terra D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I've always suffered from dark circles under my eyes due to being anemic. This concealer is a lifesaver! I finally look like a normal person instead of a zombie. It covers so well and I'm glad my friend recommended it for me.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
The coverage Is really good for it being an inexpensive concealer. I recommended it to my Grandma and she loved the product as well. I would recommend to others as well.
Alondra N.
Review for: Medium more...
As someone who struggles with hereditary dark circles, this was an inexpensive and quick go to for quite sometime. Blends out fairly smoothly and works well with liquid and cream concealers. Small and easy travel packaging and has 3 shades: light, medium and dark.
Nicki J.
Review for: Fair more...
This does a great job covering up your dark circles. I like to take it and put regular concealer on top! Sometimes I have to blend it out really well. The packaging is very sleek and it’s amazing for such an affordable price!
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I love this stuff! It works wonders on hiding my dark circles and I love how affordable it is. You do have to let it set in for a bit before applying your powder otherwise it will look Caley.
Angie P.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This concealer works wonders 😍 it glides on very easily , and it feels so light on my skin like its not even there but theres still the noticeable difference. I would definitely buy again and definitely recommend to a friend
Catherine M.
W Valley City, UT
Let me start by saying I have the DARKEST dark circles. They're so bad that they usually look like black eyes (cancer meds do that). This product has been a miracle worker for me. It blends and completely hides my dark circles.
Adriana T.
Hebbronville, TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is an amazing product, it really does cover dark circles beautifully. Its a super cheap product with amazing high end formulation. Nyx is an amazing drug store brand that's never let me down. I highly recommend this brand.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.