BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Ingrith T.
Review for: Medium more...
Is a good concealer. I don't like the pot form specially when I am about to run out. The product itself is good. It blends really good looks natural, it is buildable. I will definitely buy it again!!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair/Light more...
OMG !
i love this concealer
If you have really bad dark circles you really need to get this product .
It covers it good and it's very affordable.
I love it, I love it soo much
Sarah B.
Ona, WV
I have the worst dark circles and this is the only concealer to EVER help at all. I can not recommend it enough. Be sure to get the shade that is right for you though. I own the light and the medium and medium works so much better for me.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
I love the orange tone to this concealer and that its so easy to get at the drugstore, unfortunately for me it just doesn't blend into my skin well and is a little too thick.
Brittany S.
Brighton, IL
I absolutely love this stuff!!! I'm really pale and this isn't too dark or anything. I use it to conceal pimples as well and it works amazing. I splurge on a lot of makeup and this is one thing that you don't have to. It works really well.
Paige J.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this color corrector! It is so creamy, so easy to blend, totally cancles out the blue in my under eye for me before color correcting. NO cons, it is not tested on animals, doesn't crease, corrects perfectly, blends well, so creamy, just amazing. I have already repurchased, I love it.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Medium more...
My go-to for drugstore concealers. It stays all day and works just as well as any high end concealer, in my opinion. It's easy to apply and blend and has really amazing coverage
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
I first got the medium shade hoping for a peachy corrector, this was too dark and the light is not peachy. Both work well to cover/cancel dark circles. Great emoliency too. Is emoliency a word? It is now.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
Such a great dark circle corrected!!! I think it is so pigmented and blend able!!! It doesn't crease, and it is such a beautiful corrector!!! This is so amazing for the price, and I highly recommend.
Rachel S.
Spotsylvania, VA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I went with the light shade of color corrector from NYX. Even though I have a light-medium complexion, I should have opted for a darker version. By layering the best color, the creamy corrector will better hide my circles of sleeplessness.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.