BY NYX #41 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Shema S.
Alexandria, VA
I love Nyx cosmetics, but the concealer did not work for me. If I apply a little or the right amount then it doesn't cover my dark circles, but if I apply a lot or enough to cover the dark circles then I start getting creases under my eyes. Too creamy and barely enough coverage.
Miriam L.
Las Cruces, NM
The only concealer that I've own that covers my black circles without making me look over done. Just perfect!! It blends into my skin tone with or without foundation or powder.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This has honestly been a life saver for me lately. M
y sleep schedule is so belatedly and this has helped to hide the effects of it. I do recommend this if you have medium and darker eye circles because it has done wonders for.me. Love it!!
Valorie S.
Mobile, AL
I love this product! I have it in two different shades and also use it as a highlighter under my eyes and around the cheekbones! Makes a great contrast on my face and blends very well! I will definitely be buying this once it is empty!!
Farrah D.
Port Lavaca, TX
In recently purchased this product. I have really dark circles under my eyes and this product works well but it doesn't cover the dark circles all the way. I love the packaging.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I don't get much sleep so this works well with all my dark circle problems. It has good coverage and lasts a long time. I love this product and I recommend this to everyone for
Jessica S.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Pretty good coverage as a corrector. I would say - choose shade based on the severity of your dark circles as opposed to your skin tone. Then top with a concealer. Doesn't feel cakey or heavy if you only apply a little to the dark areas.
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
This product does a great job covering up my acne scars and under eye dark circles. However, I do see some creasing under the eye even after I set the concealer. It also isn't very long lasting. But overall, I am satisfied with the coverage that it gives.
Celynda G.
Tolleson, AZ
I love NYX products but this concealer was kind of a flop. It was very creamy and a dream to apply but creased really quickly no matter how I set it. It didn't really work any miracles on my under eyes but it did offer some coverage.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Medium more...
My go-to for drugstore concealers. It stays all day and works just as well as any high end concealer, in my opinion. It's easy to apply and blend and has really amazing coverage
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.