BY NYX #43 in Concealer

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Carol M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have very dark circles due to genetics. I am able to camouflage some of my darkness but not all of it. It does seem to be long lasting. You seem to get a lot of product for your money.
Mallory O.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Light more...
Love the consistency of this concealer. Although it doesn't conceal all that well. Layers are necessary for complete coverage. Easy to apply and blend. Does not last long. But for blemishes because a brush or finger may be used. Would not necessarily buy again because it is not best for what I need.
LianLing G.
Review for: Light more...
I have slightly dark circles on some days and I just need the extra coverage to really conceal them. When I discovered this at cvs, I just had to get it. This does a good job at covering my dark circles and it's so light weight it doesn't crease on me.
Joanna S.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Deep more...
Great for dark circles. I have very bad dark circles and this helped fade them. It has nice packaging. Normal NYX packaging. It is very comparable to the pixi dark circle eraser. Would so recommend this to anyone.
josie a.
Nashville, TN
I have very fair skin and extremely dark circles under my eyes, they're hereditary and there's not much I can do for them, so a good concealer is a must! This is the BEST one I've found for dark under eye circles, the orange cancels out the blue. I use it every day and couldn't live without it!!
Noriana Q.
Homestead, FL
My under eye bags could get a bit out of hand and this seriously helps , I however have to be careful with it because it can crease on me and look heavy if I use too much and don't set it with a translucent powder
Julie M.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Not a bad products. It tends to cake up and break apart as the day go, but it isn't noticeable unless you look super closely. The less you use, the better it works. I would buy this product again. You just have to be careful applying it. Very smooth formula tho
Amy G.
Seguin, TX
I have dark acne scars one both cheeks and this concealer has been a life saver. No matter what I tried high end or drug store it didn't work till I found this. Now u can't see it under liquid or powder foundation.
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Review for: Medium more...
This has pretty good coverage but I find it looks pretty gross under your foundation after a while. I also don't love the pot packaging. But if undereye circles are big concern I definitely think this is worth trying for the price. It might work for you especially if you have more oily undereyes.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love this stuff! It's super cheap, and it covered the dark circles under my eyes. My only complaint is that it settles into my fine lines, but I have yet to find an alternative that doesn't. Would definitely recommend.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.