BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Philadelphia , PA
The under eye concealer is the best of all the drug store varieties I have tried. It blends in smoothly and does not cake or dry out my skin. If you getting a shade lighter it brightens under eyes nicely. I would recommend this to my friends.
Nikki Y.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This concealer did a great job at concealing dark circles and I also use it to outline my brows and really to find them. It is very affordable and did exactly what I expect out of a concealer and lasted all day with no budging.
Lorena M.
Review for: Fair more...
I know this is meant for under eye darkness & i do enjoy it for that but my favorite use for this is for the redness around my nose & eyes. It’s buildable & i love that it has Coconut oil in it, it just feels great on my skin.
Nicki J.
Review for: Fair more...
This does a great job covering up your dark circles. I like to take it and put regular concealer on top! Sometimes I have to blend it out really well. The packaging is very sleek and it’s amazing for such an affordable price!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Product is okay. I do feel like the shade helps with dark circle visibility. The reason I am not giving more than 3 stars is because I don't necessary think the products is long wearing or layers well with other products.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! It feels awesome on my skin! It's definitely worth your money!! The packaging is another thing that I really love about this product!!! I use this product every single day!!! I wouldn't use anything else!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Light more...
This undereye corrector did an ok job at color correcting. It looked fine underneath my concealer and setting powder and did not crease. I wasn't blown away by this product though and I found it incredibly greasy.
Kristine D.
Review for: Fair more...
Somehow I have incredibly dark circles, and this corrector helps me cover them without 5 cakey and creasing concealer layers! I would definitely recommend it to anyone struggling with covering their dark circles!
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Review for: Light more...
Really really liked this concealer, it wasn't real drying and it was very easy to blend out. I have bad dark circles under my eyes and this worked great. Very full coverage and the price is great too. Do recommend !
Alissa G.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Light more...
I initially loved this concealer but the more I used it I didn't like it as much. It is good for the face but I think it's too heavy for under eye concealer. It's thick and can cause creasing throughout the day.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.