BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Lauren S.
I love this concealer..it does a great job of covering dark circles if you build it up BUT it doesn't last as long as I'd like. You need to find a good setting powder which I use NYX mattifying on top and then it lasts longer but it will get a little cakey. It's good for it only being $5 though!
Jeannine C.
Review for: Fair more...
Meh. I actually kinda forgot about this product and end up using my maybelinne instant age rewind in shade Brightner more often then this nyx product. This one seems to crease and not provide a whole lot of coverage for my dark circles. I'm 33 with a toddler so I need quite a bit of correction. Probably won't repurchase
rachel h.
Long Beach
I have AWFUL dark circles and this product hides them more than any other product! Only down side is it’s hard to eat product out with your finger, but it lasts a long time and looks great!
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
Review for: Medium more...
This didn’t really do anything for me. It didn’t really help cover my dark circles. Once I blend it out it kind of just sheers out to nothing. I would not recommend.
Juliaa S.
Crescent City
Review for: Medium more...
Great great great color corrector! I have dry under eyes and I feel this looks great under the eyes and does the job! A little goes a long way and I will repurchase.
captain o.
Great for layering under concealer or just using it on its own for a natural day. Covers dark circles fantastically! Lightweight, but kind of expensive for drugstore
MarĂ­a D.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Medium more...
It does bring some color correction to dark circles, not so much (on my experience) for blemishes. I have a combination skin, and it tends to crease and kind of dissolve on my under eye. I rate it four stars because I used on my mom and it worked better. It is a good deal/quality for its price.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Review for: Light more...
I did not like this concealer for under my eyes. It oxidized really bad for me and left a weird orange tint. It starts out looking really nice and has good coverage but the oxidization ruined it for me. Maybe it would work nice if you dont have that terrible of dark circles like me.
makeup r.
United States
Dark circles are zomething no one likes to see when they look in the mirror. I boight this at ULTA, i was very skeptical about it but i gave it a try. I covers under eye dark circles!!!
Sherrie C.
Review for: Light more...
I have really bad dark circles and this is one of the best products I’ve tried. It doesn’t settle into creases as badly as other brands can and has good coverage.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.