BY NYX #57 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening c...3 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Hannah P.
Springfield, OH
I love this concealer! I think this is a good medium coverage concealer, and I love that it is in the pot. The only thing is that it might start to dry out once you get toward the bottom, but it's so cheap that it's easy to go get a new one!
Ashlie S.
Knob Noster, MO
I am an insomniac and this is a life saver on those days where I feel asleep right before my kids had to get up from school. It's super easy to apply. And doesn't feel too heavy.
Alysa C.
Souderton, PA
This didn't really do anything amazing for me. Covered some but not as well as other things that I've tried. It was expensive and didn't work to well so I did end up returning it. Would not buy it again...
Christa G.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this after one of my favorite YouTubers suggested it. This dried my undereye out and did nothing for the dark circles. I used it for a week before I gave it to a friend.
Miriam L.
Las cruces, NM
The only concealer that I've own that covers my black circles without making me look over done. Just perfect!! It blends into my skin tone with or without foundation or powder.
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
This product does a great job covering up my acne scars and under eye dark circles. However, I do see some creasing under the eye even after I set the concealer. It also isn't very long lasting. But overall, I am satisfied with the coverage that it gives.
Lupita R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Many people have great reviews on this product unfortunately this product didn't help me a lot I hated how you can tell i was wearing concealer under my eyes i tried everything and its just not the product for me but everyone should give it a try it may or may not work for you .
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Deep more...
So much yes, for such a low price. Seriously. Love that this brand is out there for people on a budget or teens getting into makeup. This covers fantastically & is super cheap.!
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Deep more...
I absolutely love this product and it really takes on to the skin tone that I have and the dark circle are not noticeable with it absolutely amazing I have bought this product at least three times already
Valorie S.
Mobile, AL
I love this product! I have it in two different shades and also use it as a highlighter under my eyes and around the cheekbones! Makes a great contrast on my face and blends very well! I will definitely be buying this once it is empty!!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.