BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I like this corrector/concealer quite a bit. It really helps minimize dark circles. I have 2 kids under 3 so I am no stranger to dark circles. You only need a tiny bit to be effective. It can look a little cakey if you apply too much on accident though.
Nathalie W.
Review for: Fair more...
I like this corrector, it is creamy and applies well. It does a very good job at concealing dark circles. It is somewhat buildable. The only downside is the packaging. It is difficult to use your finger, so a brush works best to get the product out.
I love this concealer. It works really well. It is really easy to apply. The colors tend to have an orange undertone so it doesn't work that well for very fair people. I really like the quality of the product just be careful when choosing a color.
Jessica R.
My go to for dark circles! Easy to apply, formula easy to blend. Also a lil goes a long way, one of this bad boys usually lasts me about 7 months. Super satisfied. This is part of my everyday make up routine!
Ashley G.
Raleigh, NC
This product was okay. The coverage was good but the pigmentation is extremely orange, which stood out pretty starkly on my pale skin. I would not recommend to anyone who uses less than a medium foundation base
Angela A.
Hobbs, NM
This has got to be one of the best dark circle concealers on the market dug store or high end this concealer will get the job done! I not only use it for dark circles but also around acne scars or anything else I need covered up and it's amazing
member-8547f54d4
Netherlands
It works really well, you have to eply more then usually, but it works so good. It works very well for redness on your face. I would recommend everyone. Also, it has a pretty shine in it, bit if you put ppwder on it, it's matte and it stays matte for a pretty long time. So would try it out!
Megan G.
This is my holy grail dark circle corrector. I use the medium shade and it perfectly cancels out any darkness I experience and concealer layers nicely on top of it. It's fabulous!
Ashlie S.
Knob Noster, MO
I am an insomniac and this is a life saver on those days where I feel asleep right before my kids had to get up from school. It's super easy to apply. And doesn't feel too heavy.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Review for: Deep more...
This works really welll
For the dark circles it comes in diff shades I usually apply before foundation and i look fresh and revived it's not expensive at all and it's good quality
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.