BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Noriana Q.
Homestead, FL
My under eye bags could get a bit out of hand and this seriously helps , I however have to be careful with it because it can crease on me and look heavy if I use too much and don't set it with a translucent powder
josie a.
Nashville, TN
I have very fair skin and extremely dark circles under my eyes, they're hereditary and there's not much I can do for them, so a good concealer is a must! This is the BEST one I've found for dark under eye circles, the orange cancels out the blue. I use it every day and couldn't live without it!!
Joanna S.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Deep more...
Great for dark circles. I have very bad dark circles and this helped fade them. It has nice packaging. Normal NYX packaging. It is very comparable to the pixi dark circle eraser. Would so recommend this to anyone.
LianLing G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Review for: Light more...
I have slightly dark circles on some days and I just need the extra coverage to really conceal them. When I discovered this at cvs, I just had to get it. This does a good job at covering my dark circles and it's so light weight it doesn't crease on me.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Review for: Medium more...
OMG! i really love this product! I have my eye circles so dry and every concealer make it look old and patchy, but this is not the case with the amazong DARK CIRCLE CONCEALER by NYX.
The orange pigment helps to erase your dark circles and the coconut oil makes your skin soft and mouistured. I purchased it  3 times!
Lorena  T.
Review for: Medium more...
I purchased this at ulta a few months ago thinking it would reduce the appearance of my under eye circles. Although it does the job, it causes my concealer to separate. This might be bc of the coconut oil but I'm not sure. This product is good for every day use but I don't recommend it for a night out
Amy G.
Seguin, TX
I have dark acne scars one both cheeks and this concealer has been a life saver. No matter what I tried high end or drug store it didn't work till I found this. Now u can't see it under liquid or powder foundation.
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Review for: Medium more...
This has pretty good coverage but I find it looks pretty gross under your foundation after a while. I also don't love the pot packaging. But if undereye circles are big concern I definitely think this is worth trying for the price. It might work for you especially if you have more oily undereyes.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
I love this stuff! It's super cheap, and it covered the dark circles under my eyes. My only complaint is that it settles into my fine lines, but I have yet to find an alternative that doesn't. Would definitely recommend.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Medium more...
I just recently purchased this product and love it. I have very dark circles under my eyes and there is nothing I can do about it. I was told to try this correcting concealer out and it does a good job with lighting my eyes up and covering the dark circles
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.