BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Didn't do jack for my dark circles. It's too thin, not pigmented enough, it slips and slides everywhere.. I'd rather not color correct than spend my money, even though it's pretty cheap, ever again.
T'Keyah H.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Maybe not this particular shade, but this concealer is my go to. I don't use it for my face, only to highlight my eyebrows! It works wonders when used with an angle brush. Blends perfectly & lasts all day!!!!
Jasmine A.
Love the creamy formula and coverage, but I find that it gets caught in my under-eye creases no matter what primer I use or how I apply. The orange tint helps in brightening the eyes, but I still prefer a liquid concealer.
Honey B.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I’ve used both the fair, light and medium (at various stages of tan) and they’re all great. I ADORE this product. It really works for me! I don’t think you GET how bad my dark circles are!! I legit buy this product constantly. If you have purple circles get this!!
Gabriela M.
wallingford, CT
The first time I tried this product, i could not believe my under eyes! LOL It was like a magic wand swept over and took the purple right out. I do agree that it creases throughout the day. Maybe I'll work on finding a better primer, because this concealer really works.
Gaby C.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Deep more...
I love love love this product! It covers your under eye circles really well, which I didn't think would work because my under eye circles are so dark sometimes but I was pleasantly surprised and definitely using everyday!
Grace M.
Iowa City
I use this product to spot conceal under my foundation. I have a lot of acne and I like the extra coverage this step gives me. This product last well and has high coverage. I prefer to use a brush and I will definitely repurchase because it's a great price point!
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
So after reading several reviews and asking questions about this product I decided to make a purchase. It has helped tremendously with my dark circles! I set it with powder and so far so good!
Ashley N.
Review for: Medium more...
I really like the shade of this color and the product feel. It goes on really well and absorbs into the skin so you can't really see it on creases or anything. I think it was pretty effective at concealing dark circles.
Claire B.
I LOVE THIS!!! it covers my dark circles right up! My dark circles are hereditary so I'm always looking for new concealer to cover them up. This is such a cheap product that I love. I would buy it again in a heart beat
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.