BY NYX

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Pretty good coverage as a corrector. I would say - choose shade based on the severity of your dark circles as opposed to your skin tone. Then top with a concealer. Doesn't feel cakey or heavy if you only apply a little to the dark areas.
Lupita R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Many people have great reviews on this product unfortunately this product didn't help me a lot I hated how you can tell i was wearing concealer under my eyes i tried everything and its just not the product for me but everyone should give it a try it may or may not work for you .
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Deep more...
So much yes, for such a low price. Seriously. Love that this brand is out there for people on a budget or teens getting into makeup. This covers fantastically & is super cheap.!
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Deep more...
I absolutely love this product and it really takes on to the skin tone that I have and the dark circle are not noticeable with it absolutely amazing I have bought this product at least three times already
Valorie S.
Mobile, AL
I love this product! I have it in two different shades and also use it as a highlighter under my eyes and around the cheekbones! Makes a great contrast on my face and blends very well! I will definitely be buying this once it is empty!!
FarrahJ m.
Baytown, TX
In recently purchased this product. I have really dark circles under my eyes and this product works well but it doesn't cover the dark circles all the way. I love the packaging.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I don't get much sleep so this works well with all my dark circle problems. It has good coverage and lasts a long time. I love this product and I recommend this to everyone for
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This has honestly been a life saver for me lately. M
y sleep schedule is so belatedly and this has helped to hide the effects of it. I do recommend this if you have medium and darker eye circles because it has done wonders for.me. Love it!!
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
This product does a great job covering up my acne scars and under eye dark circles. However, I do see some creasing under the eye even after I set the concealer. It also isn't very long lasting. But overall, I am satisfied with the coverage that it gives.
Shema S.
Alexandria, VA
I love Nyx cosmetics, but the concealer did not work for me. If I apply a little or the right amount then it doesn't cover my dark circles, but if I apply a lot or enough to cover the dark circles then I start getting creases under my eyes. Too creamy and barely enough coverage.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.