BY NYX #81 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and I usual...1 Answers
  •    NYX Dark Circle Concealer       How are you guys getting this ...1 Answers
  • How is this different than benefits boi-ing brightening concealer...3 Answers
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
Angela A.
Hobbs, NM
This has got to be one of the best dark circle concealers on the market dug store or high end this concealer will get the job done! I not only use it for dark circles but also around acne scars or anything else I need covered up and it's amazing
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
I have a hard time with concealers and this one just didn't do it. I have very dark circles and even after correcting this concealer didn't help at all. I did like the formula and did not settle into fine lines. I will not repurchase this product.
Jessica R.
My go to for dark circles! Easy to apply, formula easy to blend. Also a lil goes a long way, one of this bad boys usually lasts me about 7 months. Super satisfied. This is part of my everyday make up routine!
Megan G.
This is my holy grail dark circle corrector. I use the medium shade and it perfectly cancels out any darkness I experience and concealer layers nicely on top of it. It's fabulous!
Hannah P.
Springfield, OH
I love this concealer! I think this is a good medium coverage concealer, and I love that it is in the pot. The only thing is that it might start to dry out once you get toward the bottom, but it's so cheap that it's easy to go get a new one!
Christa G.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this after one of my favorite YouTubers suggested it. This dried my undereye out and did nothing for the dark circles. I used it for a week before I gave it to a friend.
Madge M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Fair/Light more...
This is a great concealer, doesn't crack or isn't over drying. I bought mine on a whim and loved it ever since. a little goes a long way. I have had it two months now and have only gone about half way through the jar. I believe it is 1.5 ounces.
Kelly M.
Gainesville, FL
OMG!!!!! This stuff is AWSOME!!!! I have very bad dark circles and use this under my regular concealer, and it makes a HUGE difference. And the price is very good too.
Alysa C.
Souderton, PA
This didn't really do anything amazing for me. Covered some but not as well as other things that I've tried. It was expensive and didn't work to well so I did end up returning it. Would not buy it again...
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Review for: Deep more...
This works really welll
For the dark circles it comes in diff shades I usually apply before foundation and i look fresh and revived it's not expensive at all and it's good quality
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Angel F.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.