BY NYX #43 in Concealer

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• I'm looking to try a new concealer for under my eyes, and...1 Answers
  • ¬†¬† NYX Dark Circle Concealer ¬† ¬† ¬† How are you guys getti...3 Answers
  • Ca cache vraiment les cernes j'adore ce produit il es par...1 Answers
  • "So I started using this one and I love it.." in 1 review
  • "It has great coverage and smooths out pretty easy." in 1 review
hannahūüĆô M.
Review for: Light more...
Honestly for the price, this product is amazing. I have dark circles and this corrects the dullness under my eyes with its peach undertone. I apply with a flat concealer brush, but you can honestly use yours fingers too! Love how it looks under my concealer & foundation!
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
Great price and works wonders on my dark circles! I've tried so hard forever to cover my undereye circles and this just works and lasts! And compared to some more expensive brands I think it's better!
Jasmine A.
Love the creamy formula and coverage, but I find that it gets caught in my under-eye creases no matter what primer I use or how I apply. The orange tint helps in brightening the eyes, but I still prefer a liquid concealer.
Rebecca B.
Didn't do jack for my dark circles. It's too thin, not pigmented enough, it slips and slides everywhere.. I'd rather not color correct than spend my money, even though it's pretty cheap, ever again.
T'Keyah H.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Maybe not this particular shade, but this concealer is my go to. I don't use it for my face, only to highlight my eyebrows! It works wonders when used with an angle brush. Blends perfectly & lasts all day!!!!
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
Review for: Fair more...
NYX concealer is a go to product. It is a lot cheaper than some of the other name brands out there. It has great coverage compared to others at its price range. When I have used it its lasted all day. It is buildable if you have really dark circles or redness.
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Perfect peach shade for concealing undereye circles. It corrects any gray/purple discoloration. A little goes a long way and it is so inexpensive that one pot has lasted me forever. I use a brush to apply to my undereye. It is comparable to high end concealers.
Lauren Elizabeth H.
Mesa, AZ
I love this under eye concealer!! The undertones in it are perfect for concealing those purple/blue under eye circles. I have yet to find a better or more affordable under eye concealer. Highly recommend for everyone. Plus, it's light enough that it works even when I don't do full-face makeup. Seriously amazing.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Medium more...
I love that this product comes in a shade for each skintone. It is similar in consistancy to the nyx pot concealer but works well for correcting undereye circles due to the peachy orange colors. It's creamy and easily blendable, it also works well with other concealers over top.
Lizi A.
Plano, IL
For the price this product is great. It gives the perfect amount of coverage to cover up dark circles. I like to put this on before my concealer and I find it works best when applied with my finger and light tapping notions.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Angel F.
Gillian C.
London
How blendable is it, it is really creamy? I
Chelsea E.